What will you be doing?
- Delivering 2nd level support to DGS and other WDH sales companies worldwide including troubleshooting, analysis and improvement of infrastructure in 24X5 working pattern.
- Interacting with business and 1st line support to understand needs, perform analysis, design and deployment of IT infrastructure.
- Researching, evaluating and providing technical solutions to address defined business requirements.
- Identifying alternatives and presenting recommendations that meet user needs and comply with established standards.
- Ensuring all requests are prioritized and managed pro-actively according to impact. Escalating problems as required.
- Following up on incidents and issues in cooperation with colleagues from different worldwide locations.
- Some travel activities can be expected.
You will play an important role in our new Infrastructure Operations team where you have a central role in the continuous improvement of our IT support to the business. Together with ambitious and talented colleagues, you will be part of an innovative and challenging environment based on trust and openness, and where you will experience a strong will to win.
Moreover, we offer flexible working conditions and teamwork is based on knowledge sharing and professional respect. In addition, we will deliver to you professional trainings and you will get a chance to participate in international conferences.
You are the one we are looking for if you:
- Have 2-3 years of experience on a similar position.
- Communicate effortlessly in English.
- Have very good operational knowledge of MS SQL 2008/2012.
- Are proficient in Microsoft solutions (Active Directory, standard windows servers and services).
- Have knowledge of Hyper-V or VMware – advanced virtual machines configuration.
- Are familiar with ITIL processes & procedures.
If you have infrastructural experience in MS AX Dynamics you are the ideal candidate!
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.