If you wish to work in an international environment in the biggest company in Szczecin join us!
You will get a chance to develop yourself both in terms of professional and personal skills – in one of the world’s largest hearing care providers. Moreover:
- Full-time work agreement with the international development organization;
- possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- great opportunities for usage of the newest technology (The Software Solutions team is developing the new platform);
- business trips to Denmark and Warsaw;
- social benefits (private medical health care, Summer cottages in Denmark to rent, insurance, sport card, discount card, discounted products from our Holding etc.);
- discounts for cinema tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Work closely with developers to ensure team deliveries;
- design and develop agreed solutions;
- conduct code reviews with colleagues;
- execute tests and reports bugs;
- execute sprint planning together with the team.
Who are we looking for?
- BA or MSc degree in computer science or similar;
- knowledge and experience in software development process (certification will be an additional asset);
- solid experience with C#/.NET (as developer, programmer) and OOP techniques;
- broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies/products like LINQ, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Azure, but also experience with Git;
- experience in agile methodologies (SCRUM) as daily development process;
- experience with design and architectural patterns;
- very good spoken and written English is a must (day to day communication is in English).
Additionally, we hope to on-board a strong, energetic team player, full of initiative, willing to learn and share!
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.