Take part in the prestigious Graduates programme at DGS, thanks to which you will become a versatile leader who knows how to run projects independently. During the 2-year adventure, you'll be part of four business areas where you will develop your technical skills. After the project you have the opportunity to continue your career in DGS!
Working with us:
- you will get a unique chance for the best start of your professional career,
- we offer a contract for a job and the opportunity to use your potential - with us you will become a versatile specialist;
- you will be responsible for the following departments: Behind-the-ear production, Quality, Distribution Centre and New Product Implementation (6 months in each);
- you will learn the methodology of project management and use it in practice, and thanks to interesting tasks you will learn how to move within international production company with a medical profile;
- you will meet managers, specialists and engineers from various fields, from which you will get knowledge and inspiration - we believe that direct cooperation with experts will allow you to spread your wings;
- you'll find out what Scandinavian working culture is - you'll be able to implement your ideas, take part in trainings, trips to Denmark and integration events;
- you will receive a completion certificate of the programme;
- you will receive a package of benefits, including: private medical care, discounts on cinema tickets, co-financing for a sports card; free company bus; the option of renting holiday cottages in Denmark; a canteen on the company's premises and many others.
We are looking for you because:
- you will soon become a graduate (1st or 2nd degree) who has achieved good academic results;
- you know English at a very good level;
- during your studies you were active in organizations and you have your first working experience;
- you think analytically and critically and know the basics of project methodologies;
- you know the value of a proactive attitude, perfect organization of own work and coordination of the work of others;
- you are able to inspire others to act, you are brave and have respect for people, and you are aware of the areas that require development in you.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., w tym załączonych plików (CV lub list motywacyjny), a także wszystkich zgromadzonych materiałów pozyskanych w toku rekrutacji, dla potrzeb obecnych i kolejnych procesów rekrutacyjnych przeprowadzanych przez DGS Polska Sp.z o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Oświadczam, że zapoznałam/em się z informacją o przetwarzaniu moich danych osobowych, zawartą na stronie www.dgs.pl w zakładce „Polityka prywatności”.
CV i list motywacyjny prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.