Working with us will receive:
- Great opportunity to influence your working environment and your own personal and professional development;
- Opportunity to influence and coordinate testing among many different teams in a large cooperation;
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Trainings and development possibilities;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
What will your taskt be?
- Creating and maintaining test scenarios and test cases;
- Review of requirements for completeness and testability;
- Execution of exploratory testing and test cases;
- Analysis and reporting of test results;
- Creating and maintaining test cases.
Who are we looking for?
- Higher education in computer science or similar;
- Testing certification will be additional asset;
- Very good spoken and written English is a must (day to day communication in English);
- Knowledge and experience in software testing process;
- Strong, energetic team player full of initiative;
- Willingness to take occasional business trips to Denmark.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.