R&D Diagnostics Poland is well functioning and reliable software development asset that is constantly broadening its competences and area of cooperation. We are part of global Research & Development function and our ambition is to deliver high-end and innovative solutions within the field of audiological instrumentation. Working in our team as a Scrum Master you will be responsible for making sure we act agile and follow SCRUM principles when delivering our software products. You will have a chance to make meaningful improvements, inspire and coach your team to make it the best Scrum team you have ever worked with.
We’re looking for Software Developers with experience as a Scrum Master.
• Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• Working with newest technologies like MS Azure, .NET Core;
• Independent and responsible position;
• Budget for trainings, conferences, books;
• Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets);
• Business trips to Denmark
• Great atmosphere and professional work organization
On a technical/ software development part:
• Design and development of ‘best in the field’ application(s);
• Close cooperation with The Team to ensure team deliveries;
• Conducting necessary quality related activities (e.g. code reviews, unit testing);
• Creating relevant project documentation;
On a Scrum Master part:
• Guides the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products to our end users;
• Supports the Scrum Team in terms of self-organization, cross-functional, domain knowledge and effective communication;
• Works with Scrum Team and other stakeholders to influence and drive decision making;
• Resolves Team’s impediments to maximize its productivity;
• Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective;
• Best supports The Team, Product Owner and other stakeholders in making sure the deliveries are reached;
• Experience in Scrum
• Experience in Scrum Master role or willingness to take that role
• Experience with .NET (C#, WPF, MVVM);
• Great communication skills
• Very good English;
• Passionate and experienced Scrum Team member
• Open minded team player
• You are proactive, systematic and structured person;
• Your background is in software development area
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.