Would you like to work with products that actually change the lives of people worldwide and do it in a fast-growing company? Then we can offer you the right challenge! Right now, we are looking for a dedicated and skilled Quality Manager to support our fast-growing business of Diagnostics.
You will be responsible for leading the team and creating world-wide quality shared service for our main brands: Interacoustics (Denmark), GSI (US), Maico (Germany), MedRx (US) and Amplivox (UK).
When you join our team:
You will become a part of top supplier of premium brand diagnostics equipment used every day in clinics and hospitals around the world.
You will be a leader for various functions within Quality team of 12 employees:
- quality assurance (production support);
- complaints handling shared service;
- QMS/EMS (ISO 13485, MDSAP, MDR, ISO 14001)
- incoming goods inspection.
You will gain knowledge about production of advanced medical devices and specific requirements for electronic and electromechanical products.
You will also have a chance to:
• join the team of experienced and passionate experts in diagnostics business;
• co-create and implement global quality strategy together with Quality VP;
• facilitate global cooperation across companies in our group;
• develop local quality organization in different aspects and levels;
• challenge the existing, especially within customer feedback and quality performance (data, reporting and CAPA);
• implement Medical Device Regulation;
• focus on process stability (low failure rate);
• make a difference for the business by sharing knowledge, giving input and actively participating in projects and initiatives.
In order to succeed in this position it is important that you:
• have experience in leading people;
• graduated in a technical or quality field;
• have had minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a production company;
• have experience in the electronics, automotive, electrotechnical industries or in the production of medical devices will be your additional advantage;
• know the ISO 13485, MDSAP, ISO 14001 standards and communicate in English at the business level;
• have a high drive and positive attitude towards things and taking chances occasionally;
• are flexible and still characterized by a structured, analytical work approach.
We will only accept applications in English.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.