Working on this position you will be a part of Global Process Development team focused on End-to-End process management within the company.
Working with us you will receive:
- full time contract and flexible working hours;
- social benefits (insurance, private medical health care);
- relocation package;
- bonuses based on performance;
- possibility of learning and development, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- work in an international environment.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Lead transactional process standardization in the FSS. This can include standard definition, facilitation workshops, getting buy-in from key stakeholders, preparation of functional specification necessary to setup the new standard in company's ERP system.
- Take part in Össur Way program, a strategic initiative focus on companywide process standardization.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Manage relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Who are we looking for?
- Higher education within Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent client-facing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus .
- Experience with process Improvement technics.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Experience in business process modelling.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.