To ensure continuous improvements to our IT setup in the William Demant Group of companies, we are currently seeking a new colleague with 2 roles assigned as Problem Manager and IT Major Incident Manager.
You will become part of a team of 4 colleague that collaborate globally with our regional process managers in different areas within the ITIL framework.
Working with us will receive:
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- Business trips;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Driving Problems from root cause investigation to permanent problem resolution and closure;
- Responsible for the governance of the Problem Management process, including documentation and tracking of problems;
- Act as an interface between Operations/Application teams, the business and service providers to ensure that problems are permanently resolved;
- Conduct Major Problem Reviews and present findings in reports;
- Process all regional major incidents (responsibility for identifying resources, involving the relevant staff and informing management and other stakeholders);
- Be part of a global virtual team with global responsibility for major incidents;
- Be part of designing the process, providing input for improvements;
- Training for regional operators/users.
Who are we looking for?
- Familiar with managing IT processes in a global setup;
- Structured, a good facilitator and excellence communication skills in English;
- You thrive by maneuvering around in different organizational levels in a complex organization;
- Experience with a global IT setup in regulated industries;
- You recognized as a good team player;
- ITIL Foundation certification or equivalent knowledge on the same level.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.