- Creation, update and maintenance of master data in ERP systems;
- Close communication with stakeholders to ensure compliance and continuous improvement;
- Resolution of day to day operational level issues;
- Generation of standard and ad hoc reports;
- Development of procedures and processes;
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Pro-customer attitude;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- High focus on data quality and accuracy;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to learn and understand dependences between processes and systems;
- Strong communication skills, team player, able to build positive working relationships;
- Previous work experience with master data would be appreciated but is not required;
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to use and improve English on daily basis (courses offered);
- Trainings and development possibilities;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.