In our location in Szczecin, hosted by our Shared Services organisation, Finance Processes and Projects is looking for an experienced accountant or finance specialist with IT interest, or an IT specialist with Finance experience to analyze, define and govern global finance processes within our global ERP system.
Finance Processes and Projects is part of the Demant global finance organisation and covers employees in both Denmark and Poland. The department currently consists of ten employees. At this point in time, six employees are located in Szczecin, Poland and the other employees are in Copenhagen, Denmark. Due to the projects running in different countries and international character of the team some travelling will be needed, approximately 30 - 45 days a year. You will report directly to the Director of Finance Processes and Projects in Copenhagen.
What do we offer?
• Full time contract and flexible working hours,
• Social benefits (insurance, private medical health care, sport card, discount card etc.)
• Business trips in connection with projects
• Possibility of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth and an employee Referral Program,
• Work in an international environment.
What is the job?
The primary objective of the Finance process and projects department is to establish and enforce quality, efficiency and transparency in the finance processes within the Demant Group. To achieve this, you will focus on the following areas:
• Monitor and support finance processes in global finance applications,
• Support finance track in projects for global ERP rollout,
• Create and maintain global finance documentation,
• Design, test and implement improvements to existing processes,
• Organize training for finance users on all over the world (online and onsite),
• Act as expert on various parts of Finance processes, such as VAT, segregation of duties, inventory etc.
Who we are looking for?
• Very good English skills (written and spoken),
• Experience within accounting or controlling background combined with a flair and interest for IT or IT system implementations with a focus on Finance
• Degree in finance, accounting, or IT.
• Experienced user of ERP and reporting systems (we use Dynamics AX, Navision, ),
• Experienced user of MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint),
• Experience in working in an international environment or shared service structures.
• Experience working in projects is an advantage.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.