You will play an important role in our new Infrastructure Operations team where you have a central role in the continuous improvement of our IT support to the business. Together with ambitious and talented colleagues, you will be part of an innovative and challenging environment based on trust and openness, and where you will experience a strong will to win. Moreover, we offer flexible working conditions and teamwork is based on knowledge sharing and professional respect. In addition, we will deliver to you professional trainings and you will get a chance to participate in international conferences.
Working with us will receive:
• You will play an important role in Global IT organization;
• Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• Business trips;
• Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• Discounts for cinema tickets.
What will you be doing?
• Delivering 2nd level support to DGS and other WDH sales companies worldwide including troubleshooting, analysis and improvement of MS SQL and AX infrastructure in 24X5 working pattern;
• Interacting with business and 1st line support to understand needs, perform analysis, design and deployment of IT infrastructure;
• Researching, evaluating and providing technical solutions to address defined business requirements;
• Identifying alternatives and presenting recommendations that meet user needs and comply with established standards;
• Ensuring all requests are prioritized and managed pro-actively according to impact. Escalating problems as required;
• Following up on incidents and issues in cooperation with colleagues from different worldwide locations;
• Some travel activities can be expected.
You are the one we are looking for if you:
• Have 2-3 years of experience on a similar position;
• Have very good operational knowledge of MS SQL;
• Communicate effortlessly in English;
• Are proficient in Microsoft solutions (Active Directory, standard windows servers and services);
• Have knowledge of Hyper-V or VMware – advanced virtual machines configuration;
• Have experience in working with MS AX Dynamics infrastructure or you are willing to develop in this area;
• Are familiar with ITIL processes & procedures.
If you have above you are the ideal candidate!
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.