Working with us will receive:
• Replacement employment contract;
• You will play an important role in Global IT organization;
• Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• Business trips to;
• Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• Discounts for cinema tickets.
• Pro-active delivery of services according to agreed processes
• Administrative tasks such as user access, rights administration
• Providing end-user trainings
• Participation in project activities contributing with business knowledge and application insight
• Maintaining and developing our Service Catalogue to provide services as needed and agreed with the business.
• Master’s Degree in IT or Science
• Minimum 2 years of experience in working on a similar position within a big production company.
• Practical experience in ERP systems (preferably QAD) is necessary
• Knowledge of TMS and WMS will be an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of English enabling everyday communication
• Strong business insight and understanding
• Service minded, proactive, persistent attitude
• Willingness to travel abroad and work in an international environment.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.