We offer you great opportunity to develop AP team and contribute greatly to stability, efficiency and high quality deliveries in SSC for Demant Group.
As we have embarked a new journey in developing our SSC, you will be able to greatly influence the accounting processes, support a culture of Continuous Improvement and shape the work environment in the department.
There are waiting for you:
• possibility of further professional development by working with partners within international and stable company with Scandinavian culture and values;
• full time contract and flexible working hours;
• social benefits (insurance, private medical health care).
Being a part of our team you will be:
• overseeing AP performance according to agreed quality/efficiency targets and other internal requirements,
• leading +40 AP specialists supported by three, already active Team Leaders reporting to you directly;
• developing AP processes strategy and goals and driving for execution according to this
• delivering high quality processes by the AP team in a timely and accurate manner and coordinating period closing procedures;
• transforming processes through harmonization to provide better visibility and alignment
• developing new standards and solutions to ensure that compliance requirements of processes are met;
• building and maintaining good business relationships with internal partners and external stakeholders in order to achieve high standard of services;
• participating in projects, training & supporting new initiatives in organization as a leader;
• providing leadership to the AP team and AP leaders on daily activities to achieve operations efficiency;
• recruiting, supporting and motivating team members;
• ensuring highly efficient knowledge management within a team;
• supporting implementation of Continuous Improvement culture within SSC organization;
• you have at least 5-years background in Finance department, preferably in SSC or BPO environment;
• you may have working experience with multiple business units;
• you have had a previous leadership background or a chance to lead a project;
• you have master degree in finance and accounting or similar;
• you have very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular: Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point (preparing and delivering presentations on a regular basis);
• your English skills allow you to communicate seamlessly in business situations.
We encourage you to apply for this position!
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.