That is simple. We are offering an amazing opportunity to work with front-end technologies and micro-electronics, in an area where the technical edges are pushed to the limit. You will play an independent and central role between the R&D, product introduction and the mass production departments. Thus the job gives a demanding and broad interface to other competence areas in our factories.
You will be part of a team consisting of engineers working on hearing instrument factory in Mierzyn, Poland. You will be in close cooperation with both the local technical and the QA department, as well as the colleagues from R&D in Denmark.
As a Test Engineer you will support the NPI production with in-depth knowledge on products, test and support systems as well as processes.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- run new product introduction projects in cooperation with R&D, technical department and QA department
- solving complex production problems by means of structured root cause analysis methods
- support the local technical department with in-depth knowledge on test, marking and labeling systems
- verify and implement test on test systems
- preparation and test of laser marking and labeling programs for new or modified products
YOUR EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
We’re willing to meet with candidates with an electronics engineering background, having minimum 2 years’ experience in electronics. You are good at working with measurement methods and test technologies related to audio and acoustics. You have knowledge of electro-acoustical circuits, components and materials. You also use LABview and TestStand programming. On top of this you work effortlessly in English.
YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN WORKING WITH
- electronic products manufacturing and microelectronic components
- electronic test and measurement systems
- production systems and quality tools
- structured root cause analysis tools and methods
- cross organizational project team work
Internal and external training courses, medical healthcare, sport card, annual family picnic with a concert of a Polish star, cinema tickets and holiday cottages in Denmark are only examples of what we can offer you.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.