Are you a skilled tester looking for new opportunities, and are keen on working in an international environment, then please keep reading…
R&D Diagnostics Poland is well functioning and reliable software development asset, strongly focused on software testing area. We are part of DGS Business Services sp. z o.o and global Research & Development department. Our ambition is to deliver high-end and innovative solutions within the field of audiological instrumentation. Working in our team as a test developer you will be responsible for ensuring that we can deliver reliable software products to our customers.
We cooperate with several international companies, amongst them MedRx, located in Florida and Interacoustics located in Denmark. We are looking for a test developer who is interested in working together with teams in Denmark and a small team of developers based in Florida, 1 or 2 times a year on place, but mostly from Szczecin.
TASKS ON THE POSITION:
- Set testing process from scratch;
- Create and maintain test documentation;
- Analyse requirements’ completeness and testability;
- Create and maintain automated test scripts;
- Analyse and report test results;
- Test processes analysis and improvements;
- Efficient cooperation with the development team and other stakeholders;
- Degree in computer science or similar;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Experience (more than 3 years) in software testing process including automated testing;
- Good analytical thinking and skills;
- Structured approach to tasks;
- Strong, energetic team player personality;
- Testing certification;
- Experience with programming languages;
- Selfdriven personality;
- Responsible position within an international, fast growing, health care oriented company;
- The opportunity to influence on your working environment and your own personal and professional development (courses around the world offered);
- The possibility to select, develop new and creative solutions through latest technologies;
- The possibility to improve your ‘agile’ way of thinking (SCRUM);
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Trainings and development possibilities;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.