What do we offer?
A unique opportunity to work with and design our future Demant supply chain. You will join a professional and visionary supply chain organization – characterized by high ambitions and a fun and informal atmosphere. The position offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Why are we ?
We are a newly established team, managed from Demant Headquarter in Denmark, reporting to VP of Global Supply Chain. You will be joining a team of people dedicated to developing the Demant Supply Chain that has a significant impact on the deployment of Demant supply chain strategy.
Develop and deliver supply chain excellence
As our new colleague, you will join a team that are responsible to make sure
- That changes in our supply chain are done from an end 2 end perspective with efficiency and cost as main drivers
- That we continuously develop our supply chain and work with deploying best practice and identifying optimization potential
- That our supply chain, processes and systems are ready to handle the new products that set new requirements to our Supply Chain setup
- To make sure that new initiatives are implemented backwards where it makes sense
- To know our supply chain end 2 end and act as ambassadors to secure the strategic implementation.
You will have independent responsibility and significant influence on the processes and the future of Demant supply chain.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Drive complex supply chain analysis to be able to identify opportunities and improvements from a end-to-end and cost perspective globally
- Understand business and market conditions, and to use this knowledge to design the supply chain of tomorrow
- Prepare our supply chain to handle new requirements coming from introduction of new products
- Work with the deploy of supply chain strategic globally
- Responsible for driving Global supply chain agenda in projects and programs
- Develop and deploy supply chain process excellence on a global scale
- Internal and external stakeholder management – locally and globally
Who are we looking for?
Experience in logistic and supply chain management is a requirement. A practical background and/or a degree in supply chain management or logistics is preferred but not a prerequisite. Further, you possess good analytic skills, you have a process-oriented approach and work persistent in reaching good results. It’s a must that you have experience with stakeholder management that you are a strong and engaging communicator and able to work closely with people on all levels of the organization. You have a strategic mindset, are used to work with change management and able to think out of the box.
As you will be working with stakeholders all over the world its important that you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
Traveling is to be expected, approx. 1-2 days a month
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Poland Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., w tym załączonych plików (CV lub list motywacyjny), a także wszystkich zgromadzonych materiałów pozyskanych w toku rekrutacji, dla potrzeb obecnych i kolejnych procesów rekrutacyjnych przeprowadzanych przez DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Oświadczam, że zapoznałam/em się z informacją o przetwarzaniu moich danych osobowych, zawartą na stronie www.dgs.pl w zakładce „Polityka prywatności”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.