In short, you can look forward to the following tasks:
- Responsible for supplier quality on electronics, batteries and metal parts when they are in our mass production.
- Contact supplier when quality issues are observed in our production and on the market.
- Handling supplier Product Change Notifications on electronics, batteries and metal parts.
- Monitoring and evaluating supplier performance and if needed take appropriate actions towards supplier.
- Stakeholder management: suppliers, purchase department, various technical departments, production.
- Conducting supplier audits: Quality System audits and Process audits.
- Approving new suppliers and maintaining supplier approvals (i.e. get Quality agreements signed, request QMS certificates and conduct Quality System audits).
- Creating and agreeing on reliability specifications for suppliers and ensure suppliers test accordingly.
- Traveling activities: Visit HQ in Denmark 2-5 days per month and up to 20 days per year conducting supplier audits.
Solid experience with QA
In order to be a success in your new job, we expect you to have at a minimum a BSc degree within Engineering plus several years of experience with QA (e.g. auditor), supplier management and knowledge about reliability requirements is beneficial. It is important that you also have a solid knowledge and experience with Quality assurance (e.g. regulations within ISO9001 or preferable medical devices ISO13485 and FDA QSR) and perhaps even come from the medical device industry.
On the personal level, you are characterized as an extrovert team player with a strong analytic sense and a good overview. You are self-driven, have excellent coordination and cooperation skills with many internal and external stakeholders and you are a strong communicator both in writing and verbally. Moreover, you like to work in a dynamic work environment, thrive when you navigate in a complex and international organizational setup. Your colleagues show confidence in you because you possess a high personal integrity and ample people skills.
You are truly fluent in English.
You ensure high quality of supplier deliveries
In your new job you will be a part of the Supplier Quality Management team located in Denmark and Poland, whereby your position will be located in Mierzyn, Poland. You and your colleagues ensure, that DGS suppliers deliver according to specification and meet the quality requirements. The SQM team is part of the Product Quality team, consisting of +70 employees.
You will be a part of a dynamic working environment, working with worldwide suppliers, participate in the qualification of supplier components including facilitate reliability tests and conducting audits at a supplier. You will be driving your own SQPM activities by optimizing, monitoring and ensuring high supplier quality deliveries which are important contributions to secure and maintain our high product quality. You will work closely together with Technical departments and Purchasing department in order to get the best products in the market and will therefore play an active part in the post development projects.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.