Do you have an experience with technical sourcing and investments? Do you work independently and enjoy creating strong results with business stakeholders? If yes you have the opportunity to join a leading global hearing healthcare company.
Joining our team:
- you will gain an opportunity to work with technical sourcing across our brands and businesses;
- you will join a professional and visionary procurement team – characterized by high ambitions and a fun and informal atmosphere;
- you will get the opportunities for both personal and professional development. Responsibilities will be assigned according to your qualifications.
What tasks are waiting for you with us?
- You will be supporting Operations and R&D in driving procurement projects related to production machinery and equipment, R&D equipment and software, service contracts related to maintenance, validation and calibration.
- You will collaborate with Finance, develop and maintain an up-to-date overview of depreciations and thereby ensure that we have a constantly stable and optimal depreciation profile within Operations.
- You will play an important role in contributing to Global Procurement’s vision of streamlining our supplier base and ensuring that we have frame agreements and quality agreements in place with all suppliers.
What are we looking for?
- We require solid written and verbal English skills.
- Experience from a procurement or sourcing function or Finance is an advantage. In addition, you have ‘technical flair’ and interest.
- A degree within engineering, finance or business administration could be beneficial for you in this role.
- Analytical and fact based person who has solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience from a medical device industry will be an advantage.
- We will only accept applications in English.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.