You will get a chance to develop yourself both in terms of professional and personal skills – at one of the world’s largest hearing care providers.
Working with us will receive:
- You will play an important role in Global IT organization
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- Business trips to;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Deliver 2nd level support to WDH companies worldwide, including troubleshooting, analysis and improvement of Server Infrastructure
- Interact with business and 1st line support to understand needs perform analysis, design and deployment of IT infrastructure
- Identifies alternatives and present recommendations that meet user needs and comply with established standards
- Ensure all requests are prioritized and managed pro-actively according to impact, escalating problems as required
- Follow up on incidents and issues in cooperation with colleagues from different worldwide locations
- Contribute to continuous improvement of daily work
Who are we looking for?
- You have 2-3 experience on a similar position
- You communicate effortlessly in English
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft server platforms (Server /2012 R2/2016/…), their maintenance and daily operations
- You are proficient in Microsoft solutions (RDS/VDI, Active Directory, DFS and Services)
- You have knowledge of Hyper-V and VMware –virtual machines configuration)
- You are familiar with ITIL processes & procedures
- Nice to have: familiarity with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- You are prepared to work 24 x 5 and be part of a continuous rotating shift
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.