The position is in our IT Security (ITS) team, which is part of IT Infrastructure & Operations. The ITS team are responsible for the full lifecycle of security solutions, from designing and architecting them, to overseeing the operations. Furthermore, establishing an enterprise security stance through policy and training processes. The team is the frontline for IT Security towards the business units, responsible for driving our strategic initiatives related to IT Security.
Working with us will receive:
- You will play an important role in Global IT organization and a central role in IT Infrastructure & Operations
- A possibility to work with global projects, design and implement them in a global context together with energetic and engaged colleagues
- Possibility to learn (courses offered);
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- Business trips;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Being part of the taskforce in the incident response team in order to prepare, Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches
- Using an Security information and event management (SIEM) to recognize problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Being part of an internal audit team to determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Participating in the design of new security control
- Participating in the risk assessment of discovered vulnerabilities
Who are we looking for?
- You have approximately 8 years of overall IT professional experience from which preferably 3-5 years’ is experience within IT Security in a similar role
- You have skills in: Network Security, Change Management, Quality Management, Technical Management, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information
- You are positive by nature; you focus on solutions rather than problems, optimistic, good in tolerating uncertainty and adapting to new challenges and changes
- You are proactive and confident, result oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Your work approach is pragmatic, constructive, structured and systematic and you make an impact through clear communication
- You are resilient, conveying self-confidence and able to work under pressure
- You work effortlessly in English.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.