You will get a chance to develop yourself both in terms of professional and personal skills – at one of the world’s largest hearing care providers.
Working with us will receive:
- You will play an important role in Global IT organization
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- Business trips;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Deliver 2nd level support to WDH companies worldwide, including troubleshooting, analysis and improvement of Server Infrastructure
- Interact with business and 1st line support to understand needs, perform analysis, design and deployment of IT infrastructure
- Identifies alternatives and present recommendations that meet user needs and comply with established standards
- Ensure all requests are prioritized and managed pro-actively according to impact, escalating problems as required
- Follow up on incidents and issues in cooperation with colleagues from different worldwide locations
- Contribute to continuous improvement of daily work
Who are we looking for?
- You have 2-3 years of experience on a similar position
- You communicate effortlessly in English
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft SCCM and WSUS (Application, package and patch deployment)
- You are experienced in maintaining and troubleshooting of SCCM environment
- You are familiar with OS deployment via SCCM
- You are familiar with ITIL processes & procedures
Good to have:
- You know how to script with VBS and PowerShell
- You have some experience in software packaging
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, group policies
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.