We’d like to meet you if you have already been dealing with registration or technical file work work in the medical devices business or any other well regulated areas (e.g. pharmacology) for at least a year.
You may have bachelor degree in medicine, chemistry, pharmacy or similar but your educational background is not decisive.
You are familiar with regulatory requirements for medical devices. Furthermore, you are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and you have very good communication skills.
You have a sense for details without losing the overview. You are a self-managed and organized person, and have a structured and disciplined work approach. What is more, you are willing to travel to Denmark for training and coordination purposes when required (on average once in two months, more frequent at the beginning).
Being a part of our team your main tasks will be to:
- review product documentation needed for the product registration,
- assemble submission dossiers,
- handle communication with our local representatives around the world for the purpose of registering products for sale,
- communicate with the R&D departments about the necessary registration documents,
- monitor and communicate changes in country specific requirements .
Working with us gives you the opportunity not only to plan your own work and be largely self-managed, but also to become a part of an experienced team of specialists capable of working in a dynamic and challenging international organization. What is more:
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- possibility to use and improve English on daily basis;
- trainings and development possibilities;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- discounts for cinema tickets.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.