You will be a part of the new R&D Development team, which is a part of the Global diagnostics R&D. The team will consist of five highly skilled engineers covering development of audiometric diagnostic devices. You will work both on projects where you are the sole mechanical developer and as part of a team on larger projects.
Working with us you:
- are in the R&D team, in which you design and develop most advanced diagnostics instruments,
- have full responsibility for your own product from the design of electronic circuit to launch;
- will have the autonomy to solve tasks in your own way, and put your personal touch on projects,
- are a part of the world’s number one in production hearing diagnostics instruments,
- cooperate closely with R&D firmware and mechanical designers,
- can gain knowledge and learning experience from colleagues, including other electronics designers, as you will be travelling to Denmark, to our R&D centre.
- have the production of your designs locally, which strengthens the comfort of your work,
- will have to do with very broad and complex electronics, with no restriction to narrow specialization,
- may see the fruit of your work while visiting medical centres 😊
Your task is the electronics design and integration for diagnostics instruments. This includes:
- design of circuits including analogue and digital technologies,
- creation of up-front specifications and requirements,
- functions design,
- test planning and execution,
- debugging of own design,
- documentation of design and test resultants,
- support of prototype builds,
- electronics integration within firmware and mechanical inputs,
- close cooperation with other departments such as Sustainable, Production and Service to work on functional defects in diagnostics instruments:
- equipment measuring the evoke potential from the brainstem,
- equipment measuring otoacoustic emission,
- post development of own design based on feedback from the market.
We are waiting for your application as you:
- are an experienced electronics designer (3 years+),
- have rich knowledge in designing parts for electronic products,
- take ownership of assigned projects,
- hold B.Sc. or M.Sc. in the relevant field,
- naturally work according to quality processes,
- have structured approach and are good at documenting your own work,
- are experienced in working within international environment and have very good English language skills,
- have strong proactive approach and are able to build close cooperation in the international environment (mainly with Danish colleagues),
- have good knowledge of ESD and EMC aspects in electronics design,
- have experience in electronics integration into mechanical and embedded solutions,
- hold driving licence – B category.
Oferty w języku angielskim z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Poland Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., w tym załączonych plików (CV lub list motywacyjny), a także wszystkich zgromadzonych materiałów pozyskanych w toku rekrutacji, dla potrzeb obecnych i kolejnych procesów rekrutacyjnych przeprowadzanych przez DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Oświadczam, że zapoznałam/em się z informacją o przetwarzaniu moich danych osobowych, zawartą na stronie www.dgs.pl w zakładce „Polityka prywatności”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.