You will become a part of an enthusiastic team, working in a challenging environment. As an actor within the supply chain, you will perform everyday operational purchasing duties. Your objective will be procuring competitive and quality components, with optimal transport set up and timely delivery. Developing an effective relationship with our supplier base will be key for you to contribute in achieving high performance of the value chain.
You probably have a Technical, Logistics or Economics background, and you have worked in purchasing, in a manufacturing company. You are an effective communicator and your English skills allow you to conduct daily activities and run business meetings proficiently.
Capitalizing your organizational skills to execute regular order handling, while multi-tasking with special assignments and projects, is key. You are able to work under pressure, and your strong analytical skills should help you not only to identify potential issues, but also to trigger creative ways for preventing supply disruptions.
Feeling comfortable while working with an ERP systems like Navision or Axapta and web-based applications will be your advantage. Finally, you recognize the value of teamwork and of strong cross-functional collaboration, which is essential for achieving our goals.
Your main responsibilities:
- Securing on-time material availability and satisfactorily handling risk to supply
- Handling purchase orders and maintaining optimal stock level, while securing the most advantageous shipment schedule and order size
- Support in resolving material issues with a supplier and closing complaint processes,
- Developing a strong relationship with suppliers by keeping daily contact, monitoring their performance and running periodic meetings
- Participate in building and executing the strategy of the category assigned and working side by side with the strategic and project purchasing counterparts
- Supporting production projects, such as business consolidation and supplier base optimization
- Maintaining data in ERP systems plus contributing to its development and potentiating its functionalities
You can expect:
Becoming part of Operational Purchasing in DGS Diagnostics will give you a unique opportunity to develop in an international environment, both professionally and personally. You will become part of a fast-growing, world-class organization, with co-workers striving for excellence and with access to a competitive supplier base from across the globe. We offer you the opportunity to drive improvements and to positively influence not only your department but also other functional areas.
Promoting among our employees' engagement, open communication and trust are essential to our success. Sharing experience and acquiring new skills is a day-to-day opportunity for you to take advantage of. You are empowered to plan your own work and become largely self-managed.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.