We invite you to play an important role in implementation of our IT projects within Supply Chain.
About the role
You will be part of the Project Management Office IT in our team of 9. The projects you will be running is IT solution in distribution, warehouse and production, such as traceability of goods or order delivery methods. Since this is the backbone of the company, you will interact with top management and advise on strategic level which of the practical solutions is preferred. You will be surrounded by colleagues with similar knowledge and competencies both in IT and in the Business, so finding the right solution is always a team effort. As IT Project manager you will host Steering Committee Meetings and facilitate meetings to ensure stakeholders are involved and the right knowledge is behind the decisions. You will be working in close cooperation with the Project Owner, by leading the project team, scoping and delivering large scale IT projects.
You get responsibility from day one therefore vast experience in PM is a must. Supply Chain Management and ERP systems, is something you have come across and you may even have a background as a consultant in these systems. Experience or interest in Automatics Storage and Retrieval Systems on an interface level, is an advantage or you acquire the knowledge through your daily work there.
Our IT landscape is multiple system and technologies working together, however in general we are Microsoft based with systems such as MS SQL.
About the environment
You will find an environment where we truly believe in teamwork, where we strive for being better and better every day and where we care for each other. Our respect goes for both professionalism and work-life balance, which calls for flexible working conditions and team work based in-depth knowledge, curiosity and trust. The team is driven by passion and can-do attitude
You will be based in our office in the center of Szczecin, where knowledge-sharing and mutual professional respect make it fun and meaningful place to be.
You will be part of a successful international company that is a global leader in hearing aids, helping individuals with hearing loss. We support the business in order to ensure that customers find our products the most attractive to work with.
- You have 5 years of experience in IT Project Management (is a must)
- You are familiar with BOM’s, parts, order flows, traceability, picking and delivery methods etc.
- You are used to running projects with several participants and have solid background of running Steering Committees and interacting with stakeholders across all levels in a global company including top management
- You understand what is important to management and know how to report this
- You use various ways of motivating project members to deliver as agreed and create a good positive productive project atmosphere
- You have analytical skills and a good knowledge of project methodology and technology understanding
- You are good at bridging technology, business processes and people as well as capable of keeping a good overview of various activities and stakeholders
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.