DGS is part of the international organization William Demant, which is the only one in the world involved in the production of hearing aids, bone implants, diagnostic devices, as well as devices for communication. We help millions of people regain the joy of listening for many years. Feel this joy with us!
You will become a part of an enthusiastic team, working in a challenging environment. The Purchasing Team contributes to achieving high performance of the Supply Chain, which involves securing material availability for production and/or sales, optimal stock management and order handling, efficient collaboration with the supplier base and close monitoring of logistic key performance indicators. Other cyclical activities, such as processing claims raised by Quality, supporting Finance/Accounting in settling price differences and claims with suppliers, optimization activities (order size, packaging, UOM, delivery schedule) to increase efficiency in Warehouse and Distribution, among others.
As an actor within the supply chain, you will perform everyday purchasing duties. Your objective will be procuring competitive and quality components, with optimal transport set up and timely delivery. Developing an effective relationship with our supplier base will be key for you to contribute in achieving high performance of the value chain.
Working with us you will receive:
- a unique opportunity to develop in an international environment, both professionally and personally;
- growth by being part of a fast developing organization, with co-workers striving for excellence and with access to a competitive supplier base from across the globe;
- empowerment to drive improvements, share Your experience and to positively influence your department, as well as other functional areas;
- recognition in a company that promotes engagement, open communication and trust;
- sharing experience and acquiring new skills;
- internal and external training courses in order to strengthen Your knowledge and acquire new skills;
- medical healthcare, sport card, annual family picnic with a concert of a Polish star and holiday cottages in Denmark.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Securing on-time material availability, optimizing stock levels and handling purchase orders.
- Developing a strong relationship with suppliers by keeping daily contact, monitoring their performance and running periodic meetings.
- Working side by side with the strategic and project purchasing counterparts.
- Supporting mass production projects, such as: business consolidation and supplier base optimization.
- have a Technical, Logistics or Economics background;
- have worked for at least 2 years in purchasing, in a manufacturing company;
- are an effective communicator and your Polish and English skills allow you to conduct daily activities and run business meetings proficiently;
- could capitalizing your organizational skills to execute regular order handling, while multi-tasking with special assignments;
- are able to work under pressure, and your analytical skills will help you to identify potential issues and prevent supply disruptions;
- are creating and customizing fairly complex reports in Excel, and feeling comfortable while working with an ERP system and web based applications;
- recognize the value of team work and of strong cross-functional collaboration, which are essential for achieving our goals.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Poland Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., w tym załączonych plików (CV lub list motywacyjny), a także wszystkich zgromadzonych materiałów pozyskanych w toku rekrutacji, dla potrzeb obecnych i kolejnych procesów rekrutacyjnych przeprowadzanych przez DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Oświadczam, że zapoznałam/em się z informacją o przetwarzaniu moich danych osobowych, zawartą na stronie www.dgs.pl w zakładce „Polityka prywatności”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.