You will become a part of an enthusiastic team, working in a challenging environment. The NPI (New Product Introduction) Purchasing Team contributes to achieving high performance of the Supply Chain, which involves securing material availability for projects and NPI production, optimal stock management and order handling, efficient collaboration with the supplier base and close monitoring of logistic key performance indicators in the project phases. Other cyclical activities, such as initiating and maintaining system purchasing data, processing claims raised by Quality, supporting Finance/Accounting in settling price differences and claims with suppliers, , among others.
As an actor within the supply chain, you will perform purchasing duties during project phases. Your objective will be procuring components for initial project builds, into ramp-up production and with a hand-over to our Operational purchasing team. Developing an effective relationship with our supplier base will be key for you to contribute in achieving high performance of the value chain.
Working with us You will receive:
- a unique opportunity to develop in an international environment, both professionally and personally;
- growth by being part of a fast developing organization, with co-workers striving for excellence and with access to a competitive supplier base from across the globe;
- empowerment to drive improvements, share Your experience and to positively influence your department, as well as other functional areas;
- recognition in a company that promotes engagement, open communication and trust;
- sharing experience and acquiring new skills;
- internal and external training courses in order to strengthen Your knowledge and acquire new skills;
- medical healthcare, sport card, annual family picnic with a concert of a Polish star and holiday cottages in Denmark.
What tasks are waiting for You ?
- Securing on-time material availability, optimizing stock levels and handling purchase orders;
- Developing a strong relationship with suppliers by keeping daily contact, monitoring their performance and running periodic meetings;
- Working side by side with the strategic and operational purchasing counterparts;
- Close co-operation with projects to ensure timely purchasing activities and engage with suppliers to ensure proper project focus and deliveries;
- Initiate and maintain system purchasing data in the project phases in close co-operation with our planning function.
Who are we looking for?
- have a Technical, Logistics or Economics background;
- have worked for at least 2 years in purchasing, in a manufacturing company;
- are an effective communicator and your English skills allow you to conduct daily activities and run business meetings proficiently;
- could capitalizing your organizational skills to execute regular order handling, while multi-tasking with special assignments;
- are able to work under pressure, and your analytical skills will help you to identify potential issues and prevent supply disruptions;
- are creating and customizing fairly complex reports in Excel, and feeling comfortable while working with an ERP system and web based applications ;
- recognize the value of team work and of strong cross-functional collaboration, which are essential for achieving our goals.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.