The Materials & Chemicals Group is a small group of five chemical engineers giving support to the whole WDH Group. We support R&D projects, Operations, Sales and Marketing. The group makes sure the medical devices developed are safe to use in skin contact, i.e. that they are Biological Safe. I addition we secure Material Compliance, i.e. that the products do not contain any restricted substances. The job requires good English communication skills as you will support R&D projects in Denmark. The group also supports operations with the implementation of new processes and failure analysis. Finally, Sales and marketing are supported in regards to chemical issues related to marketing material and questions from end users.
- You will work in an international environment where you support technologically advanced R&D projects with your specialist knowledge about materials and biocompatibility;
- You will travel to headquarters in Denmark approximately 1 week per month;
- You will be working with highly motivated colleagues who are specialists in their specific field to finalize the complex task of developing a medical device;
- You will have the everyday opportunity to learn new skills and competencies;
- You will recognize that the atmosphere in our company creates perfect conditions for the promotion of initiatives of employees and their active participation in planning of tasks and selecting the best solutions;
- in daily work, we focus on communication and creativity.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Responsible for securing Biological Safety and Material Compliance of products developed by R&D in Denmark, i.e. you will be responsible in specific R&D projects.
- Conducting chemical tests in relation to the introduction of new materials and chemicals;
- Being an interface between Materials and Chemicals at Oticon Headquarters office in Copenhagen and production facilities;
- Driving internal diverse projects-from developing a new test method to a new procedure for documentation;
- Supporting production with issues related to materials and chemicals:
- Performing failure analysis in production;
- Support process and material implementation in production;
- Preparing safety datasheets for chemicals used in the production;
It would be great if you have :
- Bachelor/MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering;
- 2+ years of experience as a Chemical Engineer;
- Fluent English - verbal and written;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with materials like adhesives and coatings mainly based on epoxies, silicones, cyanoacrylates, acrylics and/or within the field of platings, corrosion and soldering processes;
- Good knowledge about Biological Safety ISO-10993, REACH and RoHS requirements;
- Ability to work independently;
- Energetic team player full of initiative;
- Be able to travel to Denmark approximately 1 week per month;
- Experience with analytical techniques like FTIR and DSC is an additional advantage.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Poland Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., w tym załączonych plików (CV lub list motywacyjny), a także wszystkich zgromadzonych materiałów pozyskanych w toku rekrutacji, dla potrzeb obecnych i kolejnych procesów rekrutacyjnych przeprowadzanych przez DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Oświadczam, że zapoznałam/em się z informacją o przetwarzaniu moich danych osobowych, zawartą na stronie www.dgs.pl w zakładce „Polityka prywatności”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.