The Materials & Chemicals Group is a small group of five chemical engineers giving support to the whole WDH Group. We support R&D projects, Operations, Sales and Marketing. The group makes sure the medical devices developed are safe to use in skin contact and that they do not contain any restricted substances. Additionally, the group supports operations with the implementation of new processes and failure analysis. Finally, Sales and marketing are supported in regards to chemical issues related to marketing material and questions from end users.
RESPONSIBILITIES RELATED TO THE POSITION:
- Responsible for supporting production with issues related to materials and chemicals
- Perform failure analysis in production
- Support process and material implementation in production
- Prepare safety datasheets for chemicals used in the production
- Conduct chemical test in relation to the introduction of new materials and chemicals
- Be an interface between Materials and Chemicals at Oticon Headquarters office in Copenhagen and production facilities
- Drive internal diverse projects-from developing a new test method to a new procedure for documentation.
- Bachelor/MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience as a Chemical Engineer
- Fluent English - verbal and written
- Experience with materials like adhesives and coatings mainly based on epoxies, silicones, cyanoacrylates, acrylics and/or within the field of platings, corrosion and soldering processes
- Good knowledge about ISO-10993, REACH and RoHS requirements
- Ability to work independently
- Energetic team player full of initiative
- Be able to travel to Denmark approximately 1 week per month
- Experience with analytical techniques like FTIR and DSC is an additional advantage.
You will work in an international environment where you support technologically advanced R&D projects with your specialist knowledge about materials and biocompatibility. You will be working with highly motivated colleagues who are specialists in their specific field to finalize the complex task of developing a medical device. Working with DGS Poland, you will have the everyday opportunity to learn new skills and competencies. The atmosphere in our company creates perfect conditions for the promotion of initiatives of employees and their active participation in planning of tasks and selecting the best solutions. In daily work, we focus on communication and creativity.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.