At DGS Poland we are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions for our users in order to strengthen and develop our business.
You can be a part of the success by joining our international R&D team in Szczecin and supporting us in bringing our leading hearing aid and connectivity device products to the market. You will contribute to strengthening our capabilities within hearing aid design. Furthermore, you will be a part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
We are always looking into how we can further optimize our technology and this is why we are looking for R&D Electronics Developers who can strengthen our R&D Hearing Instrument Amplifiers and Connectivity devices (HIAC - Hearing Instrument Amplifiers and Connectivity) group.
The HIAC group consists of more than 45 highly dedicated and experienced engineers. Majority of the R&D team are located in Denmark, with a smaller R&D team in Szczecin – and we need 2 more highly skilled engineers for the team in Szczecin. The HIAC group is responsible for developing the electronic parts of our hearing aids brand Oticon and connectivity devices.
In your role as “R&D Electronics Developer” you will be involved in all steps from initial product specification to handover for mass-production. You will get a chance to design electronics platforms against challenging requirements, with assistance from experienced colleagues, advanced CAD-tools and modern lab-facilities.
Oticon hearing aids are based on Oticon’s own, in-house developed IC’s. The task of HIAC is to integrate those IC’s along with Bluetooth antenna, nEARlink antenna and Tele Coil to create a state of the art product. Designing small size products with state of the art performance is the key driver for success. The limited space and high integration makes this a very challenging task.
The connectivity devices are multi radio solutions, based on commercial available Bluetooth (BT) chipset, Oticon’s own Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) chipset and Tele coil for inductive coupling. The Multi radio solution, along with limited space and industrial design makes this a non-trivial design task.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for R&D Electronics Developer with strong electronical and/or RF design skills that has the desire of working within the area of hearing solutions.
The right candidate must be able to work within own technical area, but also be able to maintain a good overview. We expect you have a strong personal drive and are able to learn from and share experience with your colleagues both locally in Poland and in Denmark.
- Integration of Oticon’s own IC’s, especially the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) transceiver
- Integration of Commercial Bluetooth chipsets
- Work with Inductive coupling (Tele coil, nEARlink)
- Document platform design in schematic
- Support Layout team (in Denmark) with the PCB design
- Conduct measurements in the new Szczecin lab facility
- Verification of electrical performance against requirements: Bluetooth, distortion, noise, EMC, ESD etc. in relevant use cases
- Interface and support to production
- Documentation of own work by means of e.g. design specifications, test specifications, measurement reports
To apply for the position you must have:
- Electronics, preferable RF Design experience
- Hands on experience working in lab using e.g. Spectrum and Network Analyzers, Oscilloscope and other lab equipment
- We expect you to hold an MSc. or BSc in electronics, telecommunication or similar
- Have an analytical and let's-fix-it mind-set
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as it is our company language
- Willing to travel. There is a close cooperation between the R&D team in Denmark and Poland and travel activities must be expected (1-2 times a month). Our Denmark office is located just outside of Copenhagen
You thrive in an environment with a high pace where two days are rarely alike. You enjoy working with professional colleagues who will continuously challenge you to develop.
You show a high level of personal drive to ensure your tasks are in progress and you take an analytical and systematic approach to complex problem solving – which you find exciting and rewarding. You know how to work according to established quality processes and have a good documentation practice, as we are a regulated company.
We look forward welcoming you in a growing international company with many opportunities for professional and personal development.
Internal and external training courses, medical healthcare, sport card, annual family picnic with a concert of a Polish star, cinema tickets and holiday cottages in Denmark are only examples of what we can offer you.
You will join an exceptional, intimate team in a prestigious department within which you will grow everyday. You can also expect flexible working hours as well as competitive benefits.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.