You ensure high quality on supplier deliveries.
In your new job you will be a part of the Supplier Quality Management team located in Denmark and Poland, whereby your position will be located in Mierzyn, Poland. You and your colleagues ensure, that DGS suppliers deliver according to specification and meet the quality requirements. The SQM team is part of the Product Quality team, consisting of +70 employees.
If you look for:
- have significant impact on quality and processes,
- visit our suppliers from all over the world (from Germany to China),
- work in a dynamic environment,
- have a responsible and highly independent role,
then this is the job for you!
You will be working with worldwide suppliers, qualifying suppliers and their components which include to facilitate reliability tests and conducting audits. As well, you will be driving your own Supplier Quality activities by optimizing, monitoring and ensuring high quality deliveries. Additionally, you will be working closely together with Technical and Purchasing departments to get the best products on the market.
In short, you can look forward to the following tasks:
- Approving new suppliers and maintaining supplier approvals.
- Conducting supplier audits: Quality System audits and Process audits.
- Creating and agreeing on reliability specifications for suppliers and ensure suppliers test are performed accordingly.
- Handling supplier Product Change Notifications.
- Monitoring and evaluating supplier performance and if needed take appropriate actions towards supplier.
- Responsible for supplier quality of painted and decorated parts, moulded parts, production consumables (e.g. chemicals, glues, lacquer etc) and compounded resins in:
- mass production
- development projects
- Stakeholder management: Suppliers, purchase department, various technical departments, production.
- Traveling activities: Visit HQ in Denmark 2-5 days per month and up to 30 days per year conducting supplier audits.
To be a success in your new job, we expect you to have at a minimum a BSc degree within Engineering plus experience with several of the above listed areas - in particular within quality, supplier interface/management and auditing. It is important you also have knowledge and experience with quality assurance standards (e.g. regulations within ISO9001 or preferable medical devices ISO13485 and FDA QSR) and perhaps even come from the medical device industry.
On the personal level, you are characterized as an extrovert team player with a strong analytic sense and having a good overview of your various tasks. You are self-driven, have excellent coordination and cooperation skills with many internal and external stakeholders. You are fluent in English both in writing and verbally. Moreover, you like to work in a dynamic work environment, thrive when you navigate in a complex and international organizational set up.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.