Do you want to drive improvements of the financial processes and implementation of effective controls meeting organization needs? Do you have finance background and experience in international organization? Are you self-motivated and continuous development is important to you? Are you open for new challenges and development opportunities? We are looking for someone like you to be part of Global Finance Control team.
There are waiting for you …
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- being part of the global team;
- high exposure to business and financial challenges and projects;
- trainings and development possibilities;
- possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
- international business trips;
- bonuses based on performance;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- discounts for cinema tickets.
What tasks can you expect?
- Conduct independent reviews of end to end processes to evaluate internal controls within the organization and identify adequate controls needed.
- Conduct periodic internal audit checks and other activities to review if the processes are performed according to the internal control framework.
- Participate in developing, supporting and monitoring status of internal control framework.
- Propose, support and coordinate the implementation of improvements to work methodologies to ensure that finance processes work effectively and are adapted to the evolving requirements of the business.
- Coordinate or participate in projects within global finance area, including implementation of improvements to work methodologies and internal controls implementation.
- Drive implementation of standardized global finance process and procedures.
- Drive increase of quality in financial reporting through performing and supporting control procedures.
It would be great if you have:
- Master degree in finance, accounting or similar;
- 4 years of experience in finance (2 years of experience in audit / internal controls is preferred);
- work experience in international organization or shared service center organization;
- knowledge of MS Office, advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- experience in working with accounting systems and ERP systems;
- fluent spoken and written English is a must (international meetings in English);
- understanding of interdependencies in finance processes;
- analytical skills;
- good verbal and written communication skills.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.