As an HR Systems Specialist you will help support the ongoing implementation, administration, and further development of the cloud application SuccessFactors in William Demant Holding (WDH) companies globally. You will be part of a local HR team in Szczecin and will also interact regularly with our HR team in Denmark as well as our SuccessFactors implementation partner and the system vendor (SAP). You will support HR administrators, super users, personnel managers, and general system users by investigating and resolving system-related questions and issues; you will also support our HR Program Management Committee and global partners by assisting in ongoing implementations of SuccessFactors in other WDH companies. You will be expected to develop and maintain a high level of expertise in multiple SuccessFactors modules, including (but not limited to) Employee Central; Performance and Goal Management; Learning Management; and Recruitment.
- Perform 1st/2nd/3rd line support, managing requests within IT service desk system: investigate and resolve issues independently and/or in coordination with local team members; ensure sure timely contact with stakeholders and resolution of issues
- Support ongoing implementation and development projects as assigned
- Develop knowledge/expertise in different SuccessFactors modules and functionalities for purpose of primary and/or backup task responsibility
- Perform a wide range of system administrative and development/minor configuration tasks
- Interact with and support superuser community globally, providing problem resolution and training as needed
- Collaborate and share knowledge regularly with local work team as well as HR counterparts abroad
Required Experience, Skills & Education:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with SuccessFactors or similar HR cloud system
- Effortless communication in English (written and verbal)
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office, including MS Excel and/or Access. Data analysis and analytical skills will be considered an advantage but not required
- Educated at Bachelor or Masters level in IT, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline
In addition to the above requirements, we are searching for a candidate who:
- Likes working in a team environment
- Is self-driven, proactive and focused on continuous improvement
- Is customer service oriented;
- Analytical, likes to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Is interested in HR processes
- Is available for travel to Denmark occasionally (estimated 15 days per year); possible occasional travel to other countries in support of implementation projects
Job offer located in Szczecin
We look forward to hearing from you!
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.