As an HR Data & Reporting Specialist, you will be responsible for working with HR data to create a variety of analyses and statistical reports. You will work regularly with our HR team (spanning Poland and Denmark) as well as support global customers with ad hoc and ongoing reporting needs. You will utilize variety of applications for accessing and working with source data, as well as for building and sharing reports. You will ensure a high level of quality in your work, and present timely results in a logical and user-friendly format. As part of this you will be expected to develop and maintain a high level of expertise in the multiple systems and processes that you will utilize as part of our overall reporting structure. Finally, you will participate in the development of a new global reporting and analysis structure.
- Respond to internal customer requests for HR data services, ensuring timely and accurate results
- Develop new reports as well as maintain existing data mining/transformation processes
- Utilize multiple database and reporting tools to perform needed tasks
- Collaborate with local work team as well as HR counterparts abroad
- Collaborate with other departments as part of ongoing support partnership
Required Experience, Skills & Education:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with data analysis and reporting, preferably a role that involves querying from raw source data
- Effortless communication in English (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office, with strong knowledge of Excel and Access (or similar data manipulation tools)
- Experience working with SAP/SuccessFactors or similar HR cloud system will be considered an advantage; an ability to quickly learn and use SAP/SuccessFactors reporting tools will be essential
- Experience working with Microsoft Power BI will be considered an advantage; an ability to learn and become proficient in that tool will also be essential
- Basic SQL querying skills and/or experience using database software (e.g., SQL Server Mgmt. Studio) will be an advantage but not required
- Educated at Bachelor or Masters level in IT, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline
In addition to the above requirements, we are searching for a candidate who:
- Likes working in a team environment;
- Is self-driven and proactive;
- Is customer service oriented;
- Likes to troubleshoot and solve issues;
- Is available for travel to Denmark occasionally (estimated 15 days per year); possible occasional travel to other countries
We look forward to hearing from you!
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.