Global After Sales, a new function within operations, is looking for an independent candidate, with the abilities to create results in close corporation with global stakeholders. The right candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining an efficient return flow of products from wholesales back to the central production hub in Poland.
Joining our team:
• You will gain an opportunity to work in Demant Group which is leader in producing hearing devices, with close cooperation with a large group of stakeholders: planning, finance and wholesales.
• You will play a key role for the preparation of decision proposals and business cases evaluating the business impact of improvement initiatives.
• You will get the opportunity for both personal and professional development.
• You will receive a full time contract and flexible working hours.
What tasks are waiting for you with us?
• In the early development phase of new products, you will be responsible for the preparation of business cases evaluating the potential of recondition.
• You will define and adjust the recondition portfolio (in close cooperation with our planning function) to ensure the highest possible re-use of returned products. This takes place before release of a new products, but also on an on-going based during the entire product lifetime.
• You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a monitoring tool, to follow product returns from wholesales, identify improvements and drive implementation of these in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
• It is your job to monitor and follow how recondition product are performing regarding yield and other quality and cost parameters, and in cooperation with relevant stakeholders ensure that needed actions are taken to improve this.
• You will in close cooperation with wholesale develop service execution on both a tactical and operational level, to reduce cost and improving service experience.
What are we looking for?
• Experience in establishment of reporting tools in a complex production environment.
• Good business understanding and being able to make decisions, without necessary knowing all the details.
• Working experience as a project leader preferred.
• Higher education within Economics, Finance or Logistics.
• 5 years of experience in the role of production controlling or business controlling from an international organization.
• Good knowledge of MS- office (strong skills within Excel) and ERP systems.
• Solid written and verbal Polish and English communication skills.
• Ability to travel – approx. 20 days per year.
To be successful in the position:
• You need to be an outgoing self-starter with confidence in own abilities. You should be able to work in close corporation with a large group of stakeholders.
• You should be able to drive results through others, despite stakeholders are not coming from the same part of the organization and have different cultures and priorities.
• You should be persistent in terms of ensuring dead-lines and deliverables are being meet.
• You should be able to make decision, without necessary knowing all the details.
• You should have a good business understanding, be able to see the potential and the big picture. However not losing the attention to details occasionally.
We will only accept applications in English.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Poland Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., w tym załączonych plików (CV lub list motywacyjny), a także wszystkich zgromadzonych materiałów pozyskanych w toku rekrutacji, dla potrzeb obecnych i kolejnych procesów rekrutacyjnych przeprowadzanych przez DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Oświadczam, że zapoznałam/em się z informacją o przetwarzaniu moich danych osobowych, zawartą na stronie www.dgs.pl w zakładce „Polityka prywatności”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.