We offer you a possibility to develop your team in close cooperation with GL Supervisor, within which you will create and support culture of continuous improvement, influence accounting processes and shape department’s working environment. Working closely with people and processes you will have a real impact on the organization through financial operations.
You have at least 3-years background in General Ledger department in SSC or BPO environment. During this time you have had a chance to lead or coordinate a team or a project.
We’re willing to meet with people with a degree in financial area.
You know MS Office and Outlook inside out – besides e-mails we mostly use advanced Excel, Word and Power Point (preparing and delivering presentations on regular basis). What’s more, your English skills allow you to communicate smoothly in business situations as you will be in direct contact with internal and external clients from all over the world.
Being a part of our team you will be:
- Leading a team within GL department and ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- responsible for knowledge management within a team;
- supporting implementation of Continuous Improvement culture within SSC organization;
- coordinating/participating in international projects in finance area;
- recruiting, supporting and motivating team members;
In close cooperation with GL Supervisor:
- responsible for delivering high quality data by the GL team;
- ensuring that agreed KPI’s are delivered;
- coordinating the process of accounting period closing;
- cooperating with other accounting departments in order to achieve high standard of services;
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Opportunity to grow within organization and GL team
- Team leading, soft trainings and development possibilities;
- High exposure to business and financial challenges and projects
- Bonuses based on performance
- Possibility to use and improve English on daily basis (courses offered);
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.