Does it motivate you to work in a company that thrives to improve quality in life through better hearing - where you play a role in gather and deliver financial performance reporting while being a part of a growing business in a World leading Hearing Healthcare company listed on the Nasdaq stock market.
Do you want to use your strong analytical mindset and curious personality to challenge yourself in a job where you work close to group finance and business area management in Denmark driving financial performance and at the same time have the opportunity to fulfill your potential with a professional development.
Then join us and become our new Business Controller in the Demant Group in our team located in Szczecin.
• opportunity to grow within our organization and Business Controlling Group;
• independent position, where you can add your personal touch and influence;
• high exposure to business and financial challenges and projects;
• full-time work agreement in an international organization in continues development;
• possibility to use and improve English on daily basis;
• trainings and development possibilities;
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance and other commercial benefits).
Focus on supporting the business area management in Retail on the financial agenda
The position is a part of a dedicated team collaborating towards one of our biggest business areas – Retail, covering the financial performance agenda towards management. The team work out of Group Business Controlling, a team consisting of 20 employees, 12 in Denmark and 8 in Poland.
Business Controlling is responsible for the overall financial performance management for the group and the team is dedicated to continuously strengthening its profile, in order to act as a trustworthy and valued partner towards the business.
We are looking to strengthen our team with an ambitious Business Controller that will be able to growth with the business and responsibility within the role in finance, supporting, challenging and driving the financial performance agenda towards Retail management while ensuring transparency and insight across Retail markets operating in more than 20 countries.
Your area of responsibilities and tasks:
• participate in delivering financial reporting and analysis;
• accountable for the financial performance and ensure cost controlling on dedicated markets;
• monthly and quarterly reporting to the Retail business area management;
• business area cost controlling incl. group Marketing;
• support the forecasting and budgeting process;
• analysis and preparation of presentations;
• ad hoc tasks and analysis;
• be a driver on finance related projects;
• limited travelling can be expected both to our headquarter in Denmark and selected markets.
The ideal candidate:
• You hold a Master’s degree within Finance or similar and possess great business acumen;
• preferably you have 2-4 years of experience from a similar or related position with experience in finance processes, controlling and reporting;
• financial and accounting experience from similar positions;
• strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills;
• excelling in Excel and PowerPoint;
• structured and proactive way of working with the ability to perform independently with limited guidance;
• experience in working with ERP systems (preferably SAP);
• fluent both written and verbal communication skills in English is considered mandatory to be successful in the international environment you are operating in;
• strong team player that can work with a broad variety of individuals across different cultures.
You as a person:
• are ambitious, proactive and structured;
• own good social skills and manage to build trustworthy relationships with colleague, and stakeholders based on your professional and consistent delivery of high-quality assignments;
• have a sharp analytical skillset with an ability to understand complex financial data;
• possess a natural curiosity and your learning approach means that you quickly achieve new skills;
• will become part of a strong team and it is important that you are a team player, yet you also thrive on working independently;
• find it a positive part of the job to be challenged by high complexity and expectations while also handling a number of routine tasks.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, w tym zawartych w przesłanych plikach (CV lub list motywacyjny), a także innych informacji zgromadzonych w toku prowadzonej rekrutacji, dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych przeprowadzanych przez DGS Poland Sp. z .o.o. (Grupa Demant) oraz DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Grupa Demant).
Oświadczam, że zapoznałam/em się z informacją o przetwarzaniu moich danych osobowych przez DGS Poland Sp. z .o.o. (Grupa Demant) oraz DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Grupa Demant), zawartą na stronie www.demantszczecin.pl w zakładce „Polityka prywatności”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.