PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The job as Business Analyst IT is to help designing software that works with modern and advanced hearing instruments and diagnostics devices - highly complex healthcare products that make a difference to hearing impaired peoples’ lives. You will be working within an international R&D organization mastering the most advanced technologies and with colleagues that challenge you professionally to be at your best. We work using agile, and you will be part of a team with own market deliveries. This is a challenging position where your responsibilities consist of bringing the business and hearing care professionals’ needs into the specifications and design of high quality software.
- Have good understanding of the business domain;
- Elicit the needs of the business, market and user;
- Analyze the product/system architecture and functionality;
- Leading meetings, workshops and conducting interviews with stakeholders in order to understand needs;
- Document the business and system requirements;
- Be an active team member in defining new solutions in line with market needs;
- Create and maintain project documentation in accordance with company standards;
- Strong analytical skills and experience in designing modern software products.
- Strong knowledge of BA standards, best practices and tools. Direct hands-on experience with writing requirements/user stories.
- 3+ years in related field including technical experience.
- Fluent English language allowing effective work in multinational teams.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Willingness to work in Agile within Scrum framework.
- Healthcare/audiology domain knowledge is an advantage.
We offer you a challenging position with very good possibilities for both personal and professional growth. We develop an array of advanced software and wireless solutions for use in health care products. We are part of a leading international health care company, which develops, manufactures and sells products and equipment designed to help millions of people worldwide. The company operates in a global market with own companies in more than 30 countries, a total staff of over 10.000 employees and revenues of over EUR 1 billion.
Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do.
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.