Have you been searching for a job that is as much related to business processes as interaction with people and technical too? Are you outgoing, detail-oriented, and service-minded? If yes, we would like to propose to you a great opportunity!
The Application support consultant position provides functional/technical support to the users all over the world for our retail solutions composed of: Hearing Clinics Diary Management (DM) system, Enterprise resource planning (ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX) with Point of Sale (POS), Integrations via Microsoft BizTalk and Customer Relationship Management ( Microsoft Dynamic CRM). It also entails many other key facets of our company, including: participation in deployment projects, trainings, software and integration testing, and creating technical documentation.
Working with us will receive:
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- Business trips;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema/theatr tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Daily support of users of AX, POS, DM, CRM
- Administrative tasks such as user access, rights administration, product set-up/master data maintenance
- Solving users issues with system on a daily basis
- Providing end-user trainings
- Participation in project activities contributing with business knowledge and application insight
- Providing services as needed and agreed with the business
- Working with solutions, functional design and technical specifications
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s Degree in IT or Science
- 2 years of experience in working on a similar position within a big production company
- Practical experience of ERP systems is necessary
- Knowledge of CRM, POS, DM will be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of English enabling everyday communication
- Strong business insight and understanding
- Service minded, proactive, persistent attitude
- Willingness to travel abroad and work in an international environment
- Problem management process knowledge would be an additional asset
Oferty z dopisaną klauzulą: Zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Dz. U. nr 101, poz. 926) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Polska Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj".
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.