Our users' privacy is respected and protected by DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. We do our best to ensure that our personal data activities are as transparent as possible.
This website belongs to DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. and is operated by them. Both companies are also controllers of the data collected through the website and otherwise.
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Lubieszyńska 59
DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
ul. Matejki 26
Tel: +48 91 441 77 00
COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The users' personal data is collected:
• while filing your application form in the recruitment process using the form on our website or subscribing to our newsletter.
• while sending an e-mail to us, contacting us by phone or traditional mail, visiting one of our branches or providing us with any data otherwise, including contact through social media such as Facebook or Linkedin.
We process the following data:
• name, surname, title, address, telephone number, e-mail address, education, employment history;
• information regarding the use of our customer or applicant service lines;
• information provided during contact by e-mail, correspondence sent, telephone calls, personally or through the website, e.g. in the form of comments or questions concerning our products, services or job offers.
We guarantee we shall exercise due diligence to ensure that the personal data we process is always correct. We shall also update the data constantly. As our services depend on correct and valid personal data, it is important for us to be kept informed of any changes to your personal data. In order to inform us of any changes, use our contact data.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND THE LEGAL BASIS OF COLLECTING AND USING OF THE CUSTOMERS' AND APPLICANTS' PERSONAL DATA
We use personal data for the following purposes:
• processing and answering of enquiries, entries and applications sent to us in accordance with our legitimate right to respond to our customers or applicants.
• updating of registers and audits in accordance with our legitimate right and/or in the event of any legal requirements.
• protecting against and detecting of fraud, including identifying and enforcing of as well as defending against legal claims, in accordance with our legitimate interest.
• complying with legal authorities' recommendations and regulations where there are legal requirements and where it is in our legitimate interest.
• analysing of trends and profiles in order to exercise our legitimate right to improve, modify, personalise and enhance our services as well as communication methods for the benefit of our customers or applicants.
• conducting of customer satisfaction surveys in order to exercise our legitimate right to improve, modify, personalise and enhance our services as well as communication methods for the benefit of our customers.
HOW WE SHARE OUR CUSTOMERS' AND APPLICANTS' PERSONAL DATA
We do not rent, resell, make our customers' and applicants' personal data available or public in any other manner except as described in this policy or the information provided in the course of data collection.
Personal data may be transferred to partner companies in Demant Group for recruitment purposes. In order to check what companies belong to Demant Group, get acquainted with the organization scheme published in the latest annual report. The report is available at http://www.demant.com.
Personal data may also be transferred to our service providers in order to perform the following tasks:
• support in administration and maintenance of the website;
• organisation of deliveries and design of products or company administration;
• support in marketing campaigns;
• introduction of telephone service lines;
• provision of electronic or actual storage services or systems.
Personal data may only be shared if necessary for the service provider to perform the task ordered by us. Our service providers shall not store or use our customers' and applicants' personal data for any other purposes. Furthermore, they shall be obliged to ensure security and confidence of the data.
SENDING DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In order to deliver our products and services as well as present the applicants with adequate offers in the recruitment process, your personal data may be transferred to other companies of Demant Group, including companies outside the EU/EEA.
In the event of processing data outside the borders of the EU/EEA, we shall introduce respective technical and organizational measures in order to comply with the applicable personal data protection regulations, including protection of the data subject's rights. Personal data shall be transferred in accordance with the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission, which, according to this authority, ensure sufficient guarantee for the protection of privacy, fundamental rights and freedoms as well as enable the assertion of the rights relating thereto.
HOW LONG WE STORE OUR CUSTOMERS' AND APPLICANTS' PERSONAL DATA
We store our customers' and applicants' data only for the period necessary for legitimate business or legal reasons, including also with a view to complying with the respective legal regulations. When the data is no longer required for the purpose wherefor it has been collected, processed or stored, it shall be deleted. We shall retain the personal data that we are required to store by the legal regulations.
More details concerning the retention policy may be obtained using the contact data provided above.
We have implemented respective technical and organizational measures for protection of personal data from accidental losses, alterations, unauthorised disclosures and access of any undesired parties.
In the event of any security breach which may result in high risk to the customers' or applicants' rights, e.g. identity theft, discrimination, loss of goodwill or other inconveniences, the customers or applicants shall be informed of the situation without undue delay.
Customers or applicants shall have the right to request, at any time, the access to their personal data which is processed, information about the origin of this data and the purpose wherefor it is used. Moreover, they shall have the right to know how long the data shall be stored and with whom it shall be shared. Upon customer's or applicant's request, we may provide the personal data (together with a copy) we store as regards the person. Our customers' and applicants' access may be limited due to protection of the privacy of other customers or applicants, trade secrets or intellectual property rights. A customer or an applicant shall also have the right to transfer data. Should any customer or applicant suspect that the personal data processed by us is not precise or complete, they shall have the right to request for its correction. Please contact us and provide the information on how to correct the data.
In certain cases, we may have an obligation to delete our customer's or applicant's data. This may happen once the consent is withdrawn. Customers or applicants who believe their personal data is not needed for the purpose wherefor it has been collected, shall have the to request its deletion. It is also possible to contact us if you believe that the personal data is not processed in compliance with the applicable legal regulations or other respective obligations.
In the event of any request for correction or deletion of personal data, we shall verify whether all the necessary conditions have been fulfilled. If the result of the examination is positive, we shall modify or delete the data without undue delay.
THE RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
Please contact us in the event of any doubts concerning the manner of processing your personal data. We shall answer your questions and, if necessary, undertake the actions ensuring the compliance of the procedure with our obligations. Should any customer or applicant still be dissatisfied with the manner of using his/her personal data by us, it shall be possible to lodge a complaint with the respective national data protection authority. The authority responsible for personal data protection in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. The President may be contacted using the following data: Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, helpline: 606 950 000, fax: 22 531 03 01 or through the Internet service of the Office available at http://www.uodo.gov.pl.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY PROTECTION
We have established respective procedures for children. Nevertheless, the website is not intended for children below 13 and the job offers are meant for adults. We do not collect any personal data of customers or applicants who are known to be below 13.
WEBSITES OF EXTERNAL ENTITIES
The document may be updated and the new version shall be published on our website. Where possible and appropriate, we will inform you of these changes by e-mail.
This website is provided and controlled by William Demant Holding A/S, Kongebakken 9, DK-2765 Smørum, Denmark.
This policy accounts for cookies etc. used via our websites. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website and delete the cookies placed by the website.
When you visit this website your online device will automatically receive one or several cookies, which are transferred from this website or 3rd party domains to your internet browser.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file. Two types of cookies can be used, "session-only" and "persistent". "Session-only" cookies are deleted when you end your browser session. "Persistent cookies" remain on your device for the time period set in the cookie after which time they delete themselves. However, these cookies may be renewed every time you visit the website.
It is common to distinguish between first-party cookies and third party cookies. First-party cookies are allocated to the website that you visit while third-party cookies come from a third-party, such as a web analytics program. Both first-party and third-party cookies are used on this website.
WHY DOES THIS WEBSITE SET COOKIES?
This website sets three kinds of cookies:
1. Necessary cookies to help make the website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
2. Statistic cookies that help us understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously, and
3. Marketing cookies that are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
HOW LONG WILL COOKIES BE STORED ON MY COMPUTER?
Cookie lifetime vary from cookie to cookie. You can see the lifetime of each cookie in the table below.
CAN I STILL VISIT THE WEBSITE IF THE COOKIE-FUNCTION IS DISABLED?
Yes. If you chose to have cookies disabled on your online device, you will continue to have the same access to the website content as with cookies enabled. However, some functions such as video clips and logins might operate with reduced functionality or not at all.
HOW TO AVOID OR DELETE A COOKIE?
Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can alter your browser settings to not accept cookies or delete the cookies from your computer. Different web browsers may use different methods for managing cookies.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our team by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at +45 3917 7300.