Our users' privacy is respected and protected by DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. We do our best to ensure that our personal data activities are as transparent as possible.
This website belongs to DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. and is operated by them. Both companies are also controllers of the data collected through the website and otherwise.
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Lubieszyńska 59
DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
ul. Matejki 26
Tel: +48 91 441 77 00
COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The users' personal data is collected:
• while filing your application form in the recruitment process using the form on our website or subscribing to our newsletter.
• while sending an e-mail to us, contacting us by phone or traditional mail, visiting one of our branches or providing us with any data otherwise, including contact through social media such as Facebook or Linkedin.
We process the following data:
• name, surname, title, address, telephone number, e-mail address, education, employment history;
• information regarding the use of our customer or applicant service lines;
• information provided during contact by e-mail, correspondence sent, telephone calls, personally or through the website, e.g. in the form of comments or questions concerning our products, services or job offers.
We guarantee we shall exercise due diligence to ensure that the personal data we process is always correct. We shall also update the data constantly. As our services depend on correct and valid personal data, it is important for us to be kept informed of any changes to your personal data. In order to inform us of any changes, use our contact data.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND THE LEGAL BASIS OF COLLECTING AND USING OF THE CUSTOMERS' AND APPLICANTS' PERSONAL DATA
We use personal data for the following purposes:
• processing and answering of enquiries, entries and applications sent to us in accordance with our legitimate right to respond to our customers or applicants.
• updating of registers and audits in accordance with our legitimate right and/or in the event of any legal requirements.
• protecting against and detecting of fraud, including identifying and enforcing of as well as defending against legal claims, in accordance with our legitimate interest.
• complying with legal authorities' recommendations and regulations where there are legal requirements and where it is in our legitimate interest.
• analysing of trends and profiles in order to exercise our legitimate right to improve, modify, personalise and enhance our services as well as communication methods for the benefit of our customers or applicants.
• conducting of customer satisfaction surveys in order to exercise our legitimate right to improve, modify, personalise and enhance our services as well as communication methods for the benefit of our customers.
HOW WE SHARE OUR CUSTOMERS' AND APPLICANTS' PERSONAL DATA
We do not rent, resell, make our customers' and applicants' personal data available or public in any other manner except as described in this policy or the information provided in the course of data collection.
Personal data may be transferred to partner companies in Demant Group for recruitment purposes. In order to check what companies belong to Demant Group, get acquainted with the organization scheme published in the latest annual report. The report is available at http://www.demant.com.
Personal data may also be transferred to our service providers in order to perform the following tasks:
• support in administration and maintenance of the website;
• organisation of deliveries and design of products or company administration;
• support in marketing campaigns;
• introduction of telephone service lines;
• provision of electronic or actual storage services or systems.
Personal data may only be shared if necessary for the service provider to perform the task ordered by us. Our service providers shall not store or use our customers' and applicants' personal data for any other purposes. Furthermore, they shall be obliged to ensure security and confidence of the data.
SENDING DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In order to deliver our products and services as well as present the applicants with adequate offers in the recruitment process, your personal data may be transferred to other companies of Demant Group, including companies outside the EU/EEA.
In the event of processing data outside the borders of the EU/EEA, we shall introduce respective technical and organizational measures in order to comply with the applicable personal data protection regulations, including protection of the data subject's rights. Personal data shall be transferred in accordance with the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission, which, according to this authority, ensure sufficient guarantee for the protection of privacy, fundamental rights and freedoms as well as enable the assertion of the rights relating thereto.
HOW LONG WE STORE OUR CUSTOMERS' AND APPLICANTS' PERSONAL DATA
We store our customers' and applicants' data only for the period necessary for legitimate business or legal reasons, including also with a view to complying with the respective legal regulations. When the data is no longer required for the purpose wherefor it has been collected, processed or stored, it shall be deleted. We shall retain the personal data that we are required to store by the legal regulations.
More details concerning the retention policy may be obtained using the contact data provided above.
We have implemented respective technical and organizational measures for protection of personal data from accidental losses, alterations, unauthorised disclosures and access of any undesired parties.
In the event of any security breach which may result in high risk to the customers' or applicants' rights, e.g. identity theft, discrimination, loss of goodwill or other inconveniences, the customers or applicants shall be informed of the situation without undue delay.
Customers or applicants shall have the right to request, at any time, the access to their personal data which is processed, information about the origin of this data and the purpose wherefor it is used. Moreover, they shall have the right to know how long the data shall be stored and with whom it shall be shared. Upon customer's or applicant's request, we may provide the personal data (together with a copy) we store as regards the person. Our customers' and applicants' access may be limited due to protection of the privacy of other customers or applicants, trade secrets or intellectual property rights. A customer or an applicant shall also have the right to transfer data. Should any customer or applicant suspect that the personal data processed by us is not precise or complete, they shall have the right to request for its correction. Please contact us and provide the information on how to correct the data.
In certain cases, we may have an obligation to delete our customer's or applicant's data. This may happen once the consent is withdrawn. Customers or applicants who believe their personal data is not needed for the purpose wherefor it has been collected, shall have the to request its deletion. It is also possible to contact us if you believe that the personal data is not processed in compliance with the applicable legal regulations or other respective obligations.
In the event of any request for correction or deletion of personal data, we shall verify whether all the necessary conditions have been fulfilled. If the result of the examination is positive, we shall modify or delete the data without undue delay.
THE RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
Please contact us in the event of any doubts concerning the manner of processing your personal data. We shall answer your questions and, if necessary, undertake the actions ensuring the compliance of the procedure with our obligations. Should any customer or applicant still be dissatisfied with the manner of using his/her personal data by us, it shall be possible to lodge a complaint with the respective national data protection authority. The authority responsible for personal data protection in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. The President may be contacted using the following data: Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, helpline: 606 950 000, fax: 22 531 03 01 or through the Internet service of the Office available at http://www.uodo.gov.pl.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY PROTECTION
We have established respective procedures for children. Nevertheless, the website is not intended for children below 13 and the job offers are meant for adults. We do not collect any personal data of customers or applicants who are known to be below 13.
WEBSITES OF EXTERNAL ENTITIES
The document may be updated and the new version shall be published on our website. Where possible and appropriate, we will inform you of these changes by e-mail.
Privacy Notice for DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. processing of personal data on social media platforms
At DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., we respect and protect the privacy of our users, and we are dedicated to being as transparent as possible regarding the use of your personal data.
This privacy notice ("Privacy Notice") explains how DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. processes your personal data in connection with your interaction with DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. as a data controller by use of different social media platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
In this Privacy Notice, "we", "us" and "our" mean DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time, so please check back when you use our services to make sure that you have seen the most recent version.
2. WHO WE ARE
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, or you would like to exercise your rights, you can contact us by using the contact points below.
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Lubieszyńska 59
DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
ul. Matejki 26
3. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE
We may process the following types of personal data:
• Information about you, such as your name, email, age, gender, country, job title, current and former employer, education background, profile picture, interests, your friend list/connections/followers etc., and other publicly available information, provided that you have published all this information on your social media profile or posted it on one of DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. social media pages.
• Other information you provide to us by posting on DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. social media page, including your comments and/or likes to our posts and pictures or direct messages you send to us via DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. social media platforms.
In some cases, for instance, in relation to our Facebook page, DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. acts as joint controller together with Facebook in relation to the processing of your personal data. Thus, we recommend that you read Facebook's privacy notice to understand how Facebook processes your personal data.
We generally refer to the different social media platforms' privacy notices for more information about their processing of your personal data. Below you will find a listing of the social media platforms that DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o uses and a reference to their privacy notices.
• Link to Facebook's data policy (Polish): https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
• Link to LinkedIn's privacy notice: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
4. WHY DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IS OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR DOING SO
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To understand the audience to our social media channels by getting to know the demographic, preferences and interests which enables us to provide relevant information.
• To analyse trends and profiles to enhance, modify, personalise and improve our services and communications for the benefit of our audience.
• To process and respond to requests and enquiries received from you.
• To carry out market surveys to enhance, modify, personalise and improve our services and communications for the benefit of our users through DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o social media pages on Facebook, and YouTube.
• To recommend products and services we think you will be interested in. We do to carry out direct marketing to our customers and/or potential customers.
However, if we use electronic methods, such as email or direct messaging through our social media pages, for instance, via Facebook and/or Instagram, to send direct marketing to you, we will only do so if it is permitted under the applicable rules on direct marketing.
The legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data via DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o different social media pages is our legitimate interest as described above in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) art. 6(1)(f). Our legitimate interests are under these circumstances regarded to override your interests.
5. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not pass, sell or otherwise share or disclose your personal data, except as described herein or otherwise stated at the time the personal data is collected.
As mentioned under section 3, we may act as joint data controller in relation to the processing of your personal data via our social media pages together with the specific provider of the social media, for instance, Facebook Inc. or Facebook Ireland Ltd. This means that we are jointly responsibly for processing of your personal data. We have inserted a reference to Facebook’s privacy notice in section 3.
We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within the Demant Group in order to deliver, enhance and develop our products and services. Please refer to the organisational chart in our latest annual report to see which companies form part of the Demant Group. You can find our latest annual report at www.demant.com.
We may share your personal data with our service providers for a variety of tasks, such as:
• assisting us with administering or troubleshooting our website;
• assisting us with the supply or design of our products or with our business administration;
• assisting us with our marketing campaigns, for instance, via Facebook Custom Audiences and Facebook Lookalikes;
• providing us with electronic or physical storage services or systems.
We will only share your information under these circumstances, if it is necessary in order for our service providers to perform the specific service for us. These service providers are not authorised to keep or use your personal data for any other purposes, and they will always be under an obligation to keep your personal data safe and confidential.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In order to deliver our products and services to you, we may share your personal data with affiliated companies in the Demant Group located outside the EU/EEA and non-affiliated companies, such as service providers or business partners located outside the EU/EEA provided this is considered necessary in relation to a particular data processing activity or performance of the service.
If your personal data are transferred outside the EU/EEA, we will implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the relevant data protection laws including ensuring the protection of the rights of the data subject. Where necessary, we have entered into the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses with the recipient of the personal data. The EU Commission finds these clauses to provide adequate guarantees for the protection of privacy, basic rights and liberties, as well as for exercising the associated rights.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary for legitimate legal or business reasons, including to comply with any regulatory obligations.
We will delete your personal data, when it is no longer required in relation to the purpose for our collection, processing and storage of your personal data. We will also store personal data that we are obliged to keep in accordance with the law.
If you have commented on any of our posts on social media platforms, such comments will be deleted at the time when the post in question is deleted. We may, however, choose to delete specific comments at an earlier point in time. You may also at any time choose to delete your own comment.
Information that is collected via social media platforms for a specific purpose, for instance, a targeted marketing campaign, will be deleted 1 year after the specific processing activity is carried out. Certain data may be retained up to 2 years after the specific campaign for documentation purposes.
If you would like more detailed information about our retention policy, please contact us by using the contact points in section 2 above.
8. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to the GDPR, as a result of our processing of your personal data, you may exercise a number of rights. They are:
• The right to access to your personal data
• The right to have us rectify (correct) your personal data
• The right to have us delete your personal data
• The right to restrict our processing of your personal data
• The right to data portability
• The right to object to our processing
These rights may, however, be subject to conditions and/or exemptions, e.g. to ensure other people’s privacy, trade secrets, intellectual property rights or to comply with a legal obligation.
If you would like to exercise one or more of your rights, please contact us by using the contact points in section 2 above.
9. RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
If you have a concern in relation to how we use your data, please let us know, and we will reply to your queries and, if necessary, take steps to ensure our practices are consistent with our obligations. If you are still not satisfied with the way we use your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant national data protection authority. In Poland, the relevant data protection authority is Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych. You can contact Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych ul. Stawki 2,00-193 Warszawa, +48 22 531 03 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We provide solutions for children but our social media pages on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn are not intended or designed to collect personal data about children under the age of 16. We do not intentionally collect personal data from any person we know to be under the age of 16.
11. THIRD PARTY LINKS
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o social media pages on Facebook, YouTube and/or LinkedIn may contain links to websites of other companies and organisations. This Privacy Notice does not apply to such third-party sites, and we suggest that you contact those third-party sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
12. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time by publishing a new version on our website www.dgs.pl and and different social media pages on Facebook, YouTube and/or LinkedIn.
This Privacy Notice was updated on 21.01.2020.
This website is provided and controlled by William Demant Holding A/S, Kongebakken 9, DK-2765 Smørum, Denmark.
This policy accounts for cookies etc. used via our websites. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website and delete the cookies placed by the website.
When you visit this website your online device will automatically receive one or several cookies, which are transferred from this website or 3rd party domains to your internet browser.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file. Two types of cookies can be used, "session-only" and "persistent". "Session-only" cookies are deleted when you end your browser session. "Persistent cookies" remain on your device for the time period set in the cookie after which time they delete themselves. However, these cookies may be renewed every time you visit the website.
It is common to distinguish between first-party cookies and third party cookies. First-party cookies are allocated to the website that you visit while third-party cookies come from a third-party, such as a web analytics program. Both first-party and third-party cookies are used on this website.
WHY DOES THIS WEBSITE SET COOKIES?
This website sets three kinds of cookies:
1. Necessary cookies to help make the website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
2. Statistic cookies that help us understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously, and
3. Marketing cookies that are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
HOW LONG WILL COOKIES BE STORED ON MY COMPUTER?
Cookie lifetime vary from cookie to cookie. You can see the lifetime of each cookie in the table below.
CAN I STILL VISIT THE WEBSITE IF THE COOKIE-FUNCTION IS DISABLED?
Yes. If you chose to have cookies disabled on your online device, you will continue to have the same access to the website content as with cookies enabled. However, some functions such as video clips and logins might operate with reduced functionality or not at all.
HOW TO AVOID OR DELETE A COOKIE?
Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can alter your browser settings to not accept cookies or delete the cookies from your computer. Different web browsers may use different methods for managing cookies.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our team by emailing to email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at +45 3917 7300.