We are looking for an experienced and talented UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences.
In R&D Software Solutions we work on mobile and desktop solutions as well as online web based apps (in near feature).
Working with us will receive:
- Business trips
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
- Form of employment: 9 months with a possible extension
What will your tasks be?
- Combine business' and users' needs within feasibility limitations during the entire project span.
- Provide UX deliverables (personas, customer journey, user flows, sketches, mock-ups, clickable prototypes).
- Collect requirements, business goals, users' needs and technical background from stakeholders.
- Facilitate workshops with company's stakeholders.
- Gather information from users by usability tests, interviews and other qualitative methods.
- Prepare and present research results and recommendations.
- Identify potential problems and risks related to the context of usage.
- Support PM in business decision related to usability and usage context.
- Document design decisions.
- Ensure common understanding of users perspective in a team.
- Promote human centered design excellence within the organization.
Who are we looking for?
- A BA diploma in Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Marketing or similar relevant education
- Three or more years of experience and proven record of UX accomplishment.
- Expert skills in prototyping tools like Axure, Proto.io, XD, or similar.
- Fluent English language allowing effective work in multinational teams.
- Experience in agile/scrum environment.
- Experience in working in international environment and/or healthcare industry is a bonus.
- Are a great team player experienced in working with many stakeholders
- Are open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Generate creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
- Work well both with details and a wide perspective in finding the complete solution.
- Describe yourself as an ambitious person with a strong desire to develop your professional field.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.