Are you a skilled tester looking for new opportunities and are keen on working in an international environment, then please keep reading…
R&D Diagnostics Poland is well functioning and reliable software development asset, strongly focused on software testing area. We are part of DGS Business Services sp. z o.o and global Research & Development department. Our ambition is to deliver high-end and innovative solutions within the field of audiological instrumentation. Working in our team as a test developer you will be responsible for ensuring that we can deliver reliable software products to our customers.
We cooperate with several international companies, amongst them MedRx, located in Florida and Interacoustics located in Denmark. We are looking for a test developer who is interested in working together with teams in Denmark and a small team of developers based in Florida, 1 or 2 times a year on place, but mostly from Szczecin.
Working with us will receive:
- Responsible position within an international, fast growing, health care oriented company;
- The opportunity to influence on your working environment and your own personal and professional development (courses around the world offered);
- The possibility to select, develop new and creative solutions through latest technologies;
- The possibility to improve your ‘agile’ way of thinking (SCRUM);
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Trainings and development possibilities;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Set testing process from scratch;
- Create and maintain test documentation;
- Analyse requirements’ completeness and testability;
- Create and maintain automated test scripts;
- Analyse and report test results;
- Test processes analysis and improvements;
- Efficient cooperation with the development team and other stakeholders;
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in computer science or similar;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- More than 3 years’ experience in software testing process (including automated testing);
- Good analytical thinking and skills;
- Structured approach to tasks;
- Strong, energetic team player personality;
- Testing certification;
- Experience with programming languages;
- Selfdriven personality
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.