- Work close with developers to ensure team deliveries;
- Design and develop agreed solutions;
- Conduct code reviews with colleagues;
- Execute tests and reports bugs;
- Execute sprint planning together with the team.
- BA or MSc degree in computer science or similar;
- Knowledge and experience in software development process (certification will be additional asset);
- Solid experience with C#/.NET (as developer, programmer) and OOP techniques;
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies/products like LINQ, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Azure, but also experience with Git;
- Experience in agile methodologies (SCRUM) as daily development process;
- Experience with design and architectural patterns;
- Very good spoken and written English is a must (day to day communication in English);
- Strong, energetic team player full of initiative, willing to learn and share.
You will get a chance to develop yourself both in terms of professional and personal skills – at one of the world’s largest hearing care providers.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology (The Software Solutions team is developing the new platform);
- Business trips to Denmark and Poland (Warsaw);
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
DGS BS is comprised of highly skilled professionals, who understand the importance of sharing knowledge as “one team” and through the application of the latest technologies, develop new and creative solutions.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.