Are you tired of working for external customers on projects with tight budget? We are working on our own product and we need you to help us!
We are the largest .NET developers team in Szczecin.
- Work on the interesting product in the unique industry;
- Use the newest technology in Microsoft .NET technology stack;
- Scrum model of project delivery;
- Social benefits (private medical health insurance, gym / fitness pass).
What we need from you?
…That you will know:
- Visual Studio or Jetbrains Rider;
- C# / .NET Framework 4.8;
- Entity Framework;
- MVVM and other architectural patterns;
- You are fluent in English language.
...and that you have:
- BA or Master’s degree in computer science or related, or the equivalence;
- Solid experience in software development;
- Previous experience in Microsoft technology stack;
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Work with large and high spirited team of professionals;
- Work in agile methodology;
- Cooperate with our colleagues from other offices, also abroad;
- Have an opportunity to attend professional conferences and trainings (with all costs covered by the company);
- Have an opportunity to learn and develop new professional skills.
Join more than 100 on-site software engineers, QA engineers and business analysts working on high-tech and exciting product in medical area!
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.