If you want work in international enviromentem in the biggest company in Szczecin join us!
You will get a chance to develop yourself both in terms of professional and personal skills – at one of the world’s largest hearing care providers.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology (The Software Solutions team is developing the new platform);
- Business trips to Denmark and Poland (Warsaw);
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Work close with developers to ensure team deliveries;
- Design and develop agreed solutions;
- Conduct code reviews with colleagues;
- Execute tests and reports bugs;
- Execute sprint planning together with the team.
Who are we looking for?
- BA or MSc degree in computer science or similar;
- Knowledge and experience in software development process (certification will be additional asset);
- Solid experience with C#/.NET (as developer, programmer) and OOP techniques;
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies/products like LINQ, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Azure, but also experience with Git;
- Experience in agile methodologies (SCRUM) as daily development process;
- Experience with design and architectural patterns;
- Very good spoken and written English is a must (day to day communication in English);
- Strong, energetic team player full of initiative, willing to learn and share
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.