If you want to work in the biggest software development team in Szczecin join us! We have together more than 100 developers working on one project. You will not work for an external clients, we develop our own product!
- Microsoft House;
- Possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
- The Software Solution team is using the newest technologies (C# 8, Visual Studio 2019, WPF);
- Work in SCRUM;
- Business trips to our colleagues from Denmark and Poland (Warsaw);
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.).
What will your tasks be?
- Work close with developers to ensure team deliveries;
- Design and develop agreed solutions;
- Conduct code reviews with colleagues;
- Execute tests and reports bugs;
- Execute sprint planning together with the team.
Who are we looking for?
- BA or MSc degree in computer science or similar;
- Knowledge and experience in software development process (certification will be additional asset);
- Solid experience with C#/.NET (as developer, programmer) and OOP techniques;
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies/products like LINQ, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Azure, but also experience with Git;
- Experience in agile methodologies (SCRUM) as daily development process;
- Experience with design and architectural patterns;
- Very good spoken and written English is a must (day to day communication in English);
- Strong, energetic team player full of initiative, willing to learn and share.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.