Responsibility for the position:
• overall IT responsible for operation and development of Operations IT applications;
• responsible for managing portfolio of IT initiatives for Operations;
• managing the Operations IT team to ensure efficient and stable operations and development/project deliverables;
• vendors and contract management for Operations IT applications;
• planning activities and resources to meet business needs;
• budget responsibility.
Working with us You will receive:
• impact on the Global IT strategy and application landscape for Operations;
• opportunity to grow within an international organization;
• independent and responsible position;
• ability to work in accordance with fair business practices and IT standards;
• cooperation with the best partners and business practitioners on the IT market;
• participation in projects and trainings aimed at improving qualifications;
• full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• flexible working hours;
• relocation package.
• master degree in Supply Chain or IT;
• at least 5 years in people management, project management in an international environment;
• good understanding of Supply Chain processes within manufacturing (MtO, MtS), warehousing, pick, pack, ship and distribution;
• broad knowledge of IT operations and delivery processes incl. good understanding of supply chain systems (i.e. ERP, WMS, TMS);
• global mindset;
• fluent English and excellent communication skills;
• friendly and collaborative personality;
• openness to frequent business trips.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause:
I hereby consent to my personal data, including data contained in submitted files (CV and/or covering letter) and other information gathered during the recruitment process, being processed by DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) for the purpose of any future recruitment processes.