• You will play an important role in Global IT organization;
• Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• Work in Microsoft house.
What will your tasks be
• Design and develop automation workflows for processes and working routines within Finance and Production areas;
• Responsible for the complete solution including happy path, authentication, error handling, logging and performance;
• Closely collaborate with RPA Consultant, who analyze the business processes and create the specifications as basis for your development work;
• Manage, monitor and support existing automated processes using UiPath software;
• Identify opportunities for improvement in existing automated processes.
Who are we looking for?
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience in process automation;
• Minimum 1 year of proven successful experience in area of RPA development with UiPath;
• Analytical thinking and ability to design automated process based on description;
• Strong skills in software architecture to develop high quality RPA process scripts;
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with RPA consultants and Business subject matter experts;
• Very good command of English.
Nice to have:
• Experience in SQL, C#, VB.Net, Powershell;
• Experience in source control system GIT;
• Experience in operating RPA in DevOps.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.