Working with us will receive:
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- business trips;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
What will your tasks be?
- having management responsibility for four QA persons, including delegation of tasks and people management e.g. development of subordinates.
- coordinating the cooperation with the QA Director and the team in Denmark.
- responsible for QA Processes
- acting as Internal Lead auditor in Demant
- different types of QA tasks, e.g. handling CAPAs, making QA reviews of QMS/R&D documents,
- perform trainings in QA processes
The person we are looking for:
- is a University Graduate (M.Sc.E or similar),
- has professional knowledge concerning Quality Managements Systems (ISO 13485, MDSAP, MDD, MDR), • 21 CFR 820 QSR (FDA), CAPA, Auditing, and regulatory documentation,
- has 1-3 years of professional experience in the QA area,
- has good English skills,
- experience in managing a team is preferable,
- is experienced in the use of IT,
- should be able to keep the overview while still have focus on the detail, in order to make sure that the task is completed correctly,
- is responsible, accommodating, and should be able to work independently,
- is able to travel to Denmark 5-6 times a year.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.