Working with us will receive:
- Business trips
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Responsible for performing activities related to their own area of expertise including improvements
- Responsible for providing professional day-to-day support for the employees
- Responsible for QA Processes
- Acting as Internal Lead auditor in Demant
- Different types of QA tasks, e.g. handling CAPAs, making QA reviews of QMS/R&D documents,
- Close cooperation with the headquarters and other QA teams located in sites covered by QMS
- Perform trainings in QA processes
Who are we looking for?
- is a University Graduate (M.Sc.E or similar),
- has professional knowledge concerning Quality Managements Systems (ISO 13485, MDSAP, MDD, MDR), • 21 CFR 820 QSR (FDA), CAPA, Auditing, and regulatory documentation,
- has 1-2 years of professional experience in the QA area,
- has good English skills,
- is experienced in the use of IT,
- should be able to keep the overview while still have focus on the detail, in order to make sure that the task is completed correctly,
- is responsible, accommodating, and should be able to work independently,
- is able to travel to Denmark 5-6 times a year.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.