DGS Business Services consists of functions within Finance, R&D, IT, Quality, Regulatory Affairs and HR. Now we are looking for a project manager to join our finance team to take the process standardization to a new level and at the same time work with multiple other finance projects. You will be a part of a small group of 2 project managers and report to the General Manager of DGS Business Services.
Joining our team:
• You will gain an opportunity to work in Demant Group which is leader in producing hearing devices, with close cooperation with a large group of stakeholders: internationally and domestically.
• You will play a key role implementing the future strategy of the Financial Shared Services in Szczecin.
• You will get the opportunity for both personal and professional development.
• You will receive a full time contract and flexible working hours.
• You will receive social benefits (insurance, language courses, private medical health care, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets), relocation package and much more.
• You will enjoy company breakfast every Friday, you are offered fresh fruit every Tuesday and Thursday, take part in Winter Party and you will be able to spend your holidays in cottage in Denmark.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• You are the project manager of our finance projects driving standardization, efficiency and compliance.
• Structure and plan projects, and lead the team through the project, ensuring stakeholder inclusion and the highest possible outcome in terms of best practice.
• Keep budget, time plans and scope while ensuring best possible implementation.
• You review and evaluate business cases in order to prioritize projects.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• You plan and participate in future finance migrations.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• You present the projects and it stages and outcome confidently and effortlessly.
• You ensure that projects are in line with FSS strategy.
Who are we looking for?
• Higher education within Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
• Experience with finance processes and process improvements in a Finance Shared Service Center is mandatory.
• Experience in finance process modelling.
• To be successful in the position, you need to be an outgoing self-starter with confidence in own abilities. You should be able to work in close corporation with a large group of stakeholders.
• You should be able to drive results through others, despite stakeholders are not coming from the same part of the organization and have different cultures and priorities.
• You should be persistent in terms of ensuring dead-lines and deliverables are being meet.
• Working experience as a project manager and certifications are preferred but not mandatory.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
• We require solid written and verbal Polish and English communication skills.
Please send your applications in English.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.