We are looking for a new Payroll Specialist, who will be part of our HR team. As a Payroll Specialist, you will maintain a correct and in time Payroll administration for several countries within our Emerging Markets Region. You will advise our HR department, management and the employees about Payroll, Tax, Social Security and legal related issues. Next to that, you collaborate closely with our Össur finance department to ensure compliant payroll related administration.
The scope of this position will be several Central- and Eastern European countries as well as some other countries outside Europe. These are partially new areas for us, therefore a pioneer attitude from your end is very welcome in order to build and provide a robust service to our business.
This position will be located in Szczecin, but will provide remote support to the local businesses in the Emerging markets region and collaborate remotely with the rest of the European HR team. You will report to our Payroll Manager Europe and Emerging Markets in the Netherlands.
Working with us you will receive:
• full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• possibility to use and improve English on daily basis;
• trainings and development possibilities;
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, discounts for cinema tickets, sport card, discount card etc.).
• Preparation and proper and in time execution of the salary runs.
• Collaboration with our external payroll providers.
• Correct calculation and in time transfer of taxes, social security contributions and personnel related insurances.
• Follow up on internal (monitors internal changes) and external payroll related procedures (coordinates with payroll provider).
2. System and reports
• Provide monthly and ad hoc management information and reports.
• Aligned input/output with ERP systems (HR and Finance)
• Provide input for the accounts.
• Preparation of Balance and P&L account specifications for month-, quarter- and year in close collaboration with the Financial Accountant.
• Follow up on outstanding issues regarding payroll related vendor cards in our ERP system.
• Pro-active and on request advice and support on the management and employees regarding payroll/tax/social security and HR legal issues.
• Monitors if the execution of our Comp&Ben and HR legal practices comply with company policies and legal as well as tax regulations.
Our preferred candidate has the following experience and background:
• HR or Financial background;
• Good knowledge of the Payroll, Tax and Social Security principles and preferably experience with foreign payrolls.
• 3 to 5 years experience as Payroll Specialist including experience with automatic Payroll systems.
• Strong understanding of payroll related financial administration.
• Good communication skills in English, any additional language is a Pro.
• Utilisation of the most commonly used software (MS office, ERP, Payroll-system)
• Self-starting, independent mindset
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause:
I hereby consent to my personal data, including data contained in submitted files (CV and/or covering letter) and other information gathered during the recruitment process, being processed by DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) for the purpose of any future recruitment processes.